🎲🎲🎲 EIGHTEEN 🎲🎲🎲

Tommy was being checked by Dr. Williams, an old, black man from South Carolina.

“Well, you’re in good health, Tommy.”

“Thanks.”

“I would advise you to take it easy. Your head is fine. We ran a CAT scan. Everything looks normal. As for your penis. There wasn’t any damage. May I make a suggestion?”

“Yes, Doctor.”

“Treat the ladies with respect. If you don’t…you may not get teeth next time.”

They chuckled. Lenny walked into the room, with a small purple, suede bag in his hand.

A bottle of E&J protruded from it.

Lenny shook Tommy’s hand. “Sup, Niggah.”

The Dr. said, “If you will excuse me…” and he left the room.

♦️♦️♦️

Sax pulled up into the Marriot Hotel and a valet parked his car. Graciously he thanked the man and made his way to the front lobby.

A very gorgeous black woman greeted him.

“Where’s your bar?”

She smiled. “Donna, can you watch the front desk.” She shook Sax’s hand.

“Follow me. I’ll show you where it is.”

Sax looked at her ass the entire time.
hen they got there, Sax’s mouth fell open.

What a bar. It was very clean and classy and he especially drooled over that because a clean bar was like a clean pussy.

Pussy always came to clean bars and he had a clean bar to stick in pussy and that pussy could come, come, come all over the bar, the floors of the nuts and drip down his ass to keep it consoled, soothed and satisfied.

Suffice it to say, this bar was a little dark, but the dimming of the lights made it look mysterious.

Loving her perfume, Sax shook her hand. It was soft.

“Thanks.”

“No problem,” she said, tugging on her skirt. She looked at him a little too long.

Smiling again, Sax pivoted on his heel, walking over to the bartender.

The last thing she saw was the gleam from his wedding
ring.

Damn! He’s married!

Sax sat on a stool, looking around. There were about twenty or so people present, and most of them had on suits and classy dresses.

Very adult. Sax liked it. He looked over his shoulder and saw an empty table, towards the back.

Maybe he went to the bathroom.
Sax stood up, walking over to the table.

He thought about his life and his wife. He loved Jadish so much. But she had to learn that when you found love
you nurtured it, you didn’t become a selfish bitch.

He waited two plus years to make love to his wife. Not his girlfriend. Not his fiancé.

But his wife! And he couldn’t wait any longer. He sat down at the table and folded his hands, lowering his head.

He bit back tears, a fire erupting in
the pit of his stomach. His skin was hypersensitive.

Everybody and everything was turning him on. Temptation called his name everywhere he went.

I don’t know how much more of this shit I can take.

Checking his watch, he was startled when he saw Philippe sitting in front of him, smiling.

“Is that my boy Sax?”

Sax gushed with excitement. “Oh my God!”

They slapped palms, jumped up to their feet and embraced, patting each other’s back.

In five seconds Philippe has shown me more love and affection than my wife has in two plus years, Lord.