♧◇♡ TWELVE ◇♡♤

Jadish was in the bathroom. The bubbles went flat and the bath water has turned cold.

She drained the tub, ran more warm water and put in some Mr. Bubbles.

Sax loved bubbles crackling on his nuts. He once told her that. It was something that followed him since childhood.

She smiled, lighting more candles. The ones she lit previously have burned
out.

Particularly because they were too little. She should have bought the more expensive ones.

Sitting on the toilet, she glanced at the small boom box. Zhane’s CD was on cue.

“La La La” would be the first song she wanted him to hear. There was an
envelope entitled “Mr. Jenkins” leaning against the tub.

Picking up the scented envelope, she slowly took out the letter, smelling the light perfume and pussy radiating from the page.

Setting the envelope on the sink, she unfolded the note and read it over. Making sure there were no misspellings or mistakes.

Everything had to be perfect.

Hello, baby! How are you doing today? I hope this little “note” found you in the best of health and good spirits.

I know you’re fed up with the fact that you haven’t boned your wife yet. Bitter pill to swallow, I know. But this is only temporary.

I compiled a little list, which I’m typing right now. You have to do everything on the list so lie back in the tub, relax, smile and be to yourself and your thoughts.

Forget about church today, even though it’s Sunday. We need alone time. Please don’t fight me on this. While you relax, I want you to think about your past.

Do you remember how we first me? Do you remember the first words we said to each other? I can remember when you first smiled.

I nearly fell down the stairs at the Convocation Building on the University of Miami College campus. Do you remember that?

Do you remember our bond? Reflect. The glow and the warmth of the candles should dig silence in your head, allowing you to open-mindedly engulf everything you feel for me.

The incense and the gentle smell should open the deepest part of you, a part you thought was forever sealed, and you should let what comes out walk out so you can examine it and hope it makes you a better person.

It should allow you to flow with what I’m doing for you.

The bubbles in the tub and the warmth of the water, mixed with some edible oil should make your skin soft and collaborate with your being able to allow yourself to let your special Day engross you.

I went all out for this day, pulled out
all the stops. I know you work 6 days a week and you come home drained and tired. Today is your day, baby.

Let go your inhibitions. Let go of your problems. Forget that people exist in the world. When you hear my voice let the universe cease to exist. The only two people that exist are you and I.

The bathroom is the Meditation, Release Room. Utilize it.

Let go of imposing bills. I’m cutting your phones off. The special request goes as listed below:

1) Open the envelope titled: Mr. Jenkins, leaning against the wall on the front of the tub. You should be facing it.

2) Secondly, listen the Zhane songs “La La La,” and “Off my Mind.” Listen to the words. That’s how I feel about you.

3) Then listen to Mary J Blige’s “Beautiful Ones.” And “All I have to Say.” “Beautiful Ones” embody everything I feel for you. When I hear this song I think about you.

4) Then put in the PM Dawn CD and listen to “Die Without you” from the Boomerang soundtrack. This used to be my “cry” song.

When I was depressed I’d play this to cry to. I know in my heart you are my soul mate.

Life is too short for all the fighting and arguing and fussing and alienation.

By now you should know you have a beautiful best friend who thinks the world of you and would do anything for you.

Sincerely,

Jadish Houston.

Your wife.

Yes. It was perfect.

She picked up her cell phone and called him.