♧◇♡ THREE ♤♡◇

I felt like a new person. I knew in my
heart I would never trust people the way I used to.

Boys tried to go with me in school. They treated me like flowers. They tried to nurture and protect me and everyday a different boy bought me chocolates or roses or brought me a teddy bear.

My sexuality kicked in, despite the attempted rape. I wanted to know what it felt like to have sex but every
time I came close to doing it I chickened out.

I thought something was wrong with me. I used to suck on a little dick or let the boys eat the pussy but I have never been penetrated.

I didn't know that my virginity would be taken from the same man who saved me from being violated.

I was married now. I hadn't even let my husband fuck me yet and it's been over two years and I didn't know how to move beyond the apprehension.

There were brief sexual encounters. We would be licking and tasting but I was too afraid to go any further.

Despite Tommy drugging me on my graduation night and fucking me all night long, to his heart's delight, he secretly prided himself on being the first toget the pussy and I didn't have any knowledge.

I should have known! I thought back to that unfortunate morning.

The day after graduation. had awakened with blood everywhere and my body on fire. I didn't know what to think or what to say.

Where did the blood come from? I looked at my arms and legs but I didn't see a cut.

After throwing up in the toilet, I called Tommy. He always came to the rescue. I told him that I didn't feel good, that I saw blood everywhere and he was like my knight in shining armor.

He showed up in his polished green Buick and he looked after me. He brought me some changing clothes and he stayed in the room until I showered and was dressed up like a doll.

I loved the way he used to look at me. He didn't give me the I-wanna-fuck you stare like most guys in my neighborhood.

But the gleam in the corners of his hazel eyes reminded me of love. I knew then he was in love with me but I didn't know I was face to face with the man who raped me. I felt so foolish for thinking I was still a virgin.

It would take a lot to forgive myself for what happened. I blamed myself for what Tommy did. Did I lead him on?

Did I give him signals? No. I never looked at Tommy in a sexual way.

Breaking the silence was my ringing cell phone. I was still parked in Tommy's front yard and I knew I had to go but I wanted to burn his house down.

I felt so betrayed. I answered and it was Daddy.

"Hey, pop." I faked it, trying to sound upbeat and my insides felt like tropical depressions.

"Hi, Baby. How is your day going?"

I turned the key in the ignition. I smiled, tears falling from my eyes.

Help me, Daddy! Your best friend raped me on my graduation night! How do I tell you? I wanna kill him! Damn it! Why do I feel so murderous?

"My day is magnificent."

"Magnificent?" he asked skeptically. I heard Al Green in the background. Let's stay Together.

Very nice song..

But right now I wasn't a nice bitch...