♤♡◇ THIRTEENTH ◇♡♤

Sax pulled up into Tommy’s front yard and killed the engine. Getting out, he closed the door and looked over the home.

Something wasn’t right. He felt it. Walking up the sidewalk, he approached the front door. He knocked.

Nothing. The house was dark, the glow of the TV came from his bedroom. He tried the knob. The door opened. His phone rang and he answered it.

“Hey, Sax. Where are you?”

“I had to make a stop. I’m coming.” Wish I was coming in your pussy, you selfish bitch! “Just keep the food warm. I’ll be there.

"OK. I love you. Tonight changes everything, Sax.”

Surely does. Because I’m leaving you.
Right after I eat dinner.

♦️♦️♦️

Meanwhile, Tommy was looking at the cops. “What brings you by?”

"One of the doctors said that someone tried to bite your penis off.”

The short, blonde-haired cop asked, “Who was she? What exactly happened?”

So Jadish didn’t squeal.

Good.

🎱🎱🎱

Sax went inside, closing and locking the door. Why did Tommy call from a hospital? The question has burned through his mind.

He turned on the living room lamp. The place was a mess. Empty beer cans here and there. Overflowing ash trays. Ugh! A grown man shouldn’t be living this filthy!

He looked in the dining room and an open bottle of lotion lay on the floor.

One of the dining room chairs was angled about four feet away from the table.

He went into Tommy’s room, snooping. The room hadn’t been cleaned. Tommy was a slob.

He opened the nightstand and looked through open condom wrappers and other bullshit.

He opened the bottom cabinet and saw photo albums. He took one of them out and opened it.

He frowned at the red X’s crossed over the faces.

“Oh my God! Jadish dreamed of a man with a big red X over his face chasing her.”

It now made sense...

💋💋💋

Jadish looked at her watch. It was going on 8 p.m. Where were you, Sax? She could only warm up the food so many times.

She was starting to get the point. Sax wasn’t coming home.

Her heart burned. She hoped she didn’t prepare all that food for nothing. Get a clue, Jadish.

The man wants to fuck his wife, not eat any food.

What if he’s with another woman

Nah. He’s with my Daddy.

She picked up the phone and called her father.

He didn’t answer.

She called again. Her Mom answered.

“Hey, Baby.”

“Hi, Mom. Is Sax there?”

“Yes. He’s eating. I’ll go get him. Hold on.”

I knew I could trust him. He’s a very sweet man. And I have been unfair to him. He has a right to make love to his wife. I’ve been so plagued with nightmares that it didn’t make sense.

Now it’s over. Tommy will pay for what he did to me. She sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Deciding to watch an episode of Extreme Makeover.

Damn, Ma. What’s taking you so long?

“Baby, I’m back…Sax is gone.”

Tears filling her eyes, she hung up the phone.