♤♡◇ NINE ◇♡♤

Jadish was washing a few dishes when the house phone rang.

“Must be my baby. Seeing if I’m home. I knew he would come.”
He took off his shades when the plane was flying into Miami. He pressed some keys on his Blackberry and the name that flashed in his gorgeous face made his heart skip a beat.

Saxophone Jenkins.

🎱🎱🎱

S

he dried her hands with a dish towel and turned off the water. Walking past the dining table, she picked
up the remote and turned down Mary to a dangerously low level.

She paused at the end table and looked at her wedding photo for a second.

Sax was so fine.

And he’s all mine. I’m gonna make him suck honey off my pussy while fucking me in the ass with a dildo.

Hell, yea. I wanna do it all. I’ma kinky bitch and I can finally break free of
those nightmares and reclaim my life.

She took up the phone. “Jadish speaking.”

“Hey, Girl.”

She narrowed her eyes. “Who is this?”

“Philippe.”

“Oh my God! Hey, boy! How is the family?”

“We’re good. Is Sax around? I need to holla at him.”

“He’s at my Dad’s house. Call his cell phone. And call me back. I miss you, man. And did your wife like those pictures I sent her of Sax and I?”

“Girl, its all she talked about. Now she wants me to take her to Cancun, Mexico.”

“You should. Give her some on the beach.”

Philippe closed his eyes and thought, Yea. Not in this leifetime.

“Cool. We’ll do that. I’ll be in touch.”

"Ok and you…”

He hung up in her face, leaning back on the seat.

The airplane continued to travel without any turbulence.

🎱🎱🎱

H

owever...Tommy rushed through the sliding glass doors in the Emergency area of the hospital. He was screaming and a few nurses rushed him.

“Sir, what is it?”

“My penis! Someone tried to bite it off.”

Several patients were very upset. How did he get to go before them and they were there before he arrived?

Tommy thought about Lenny.

🎲🎲🎲

Sax saw Miss. Paulette enter the room from the kitchen. She had on a simple black dress and an apron tied around her hip.

She smiled when she saw her handsome, sexy ass son-in-law.

Jadish looks exactly like her mother.

She embraced him. “Hey, Son.”

“Hi, Miss Paulette.”

“I didn’t know you were here?”

Sax frowned. “Yea. I am.”

Lenny cleared his throat and Paulette brushed Sax to the side and she hugged her man.

Kissing his lips, he was feeling on her booty and Sax was laughing.

“Ya’ll are so nasty,” he joked.

“We’re in love,” Lenny said. He looked into his wife’s eyes. “Sax is going to fix up the Mustang.”

She looked back at him. “Oh, yea. Good luck. Half of the parts are hard to find. Plus so many bushes and weeds are growing throughout it you might find a few snakes in the carburetor and under the engine. I
wouldn’t mess with that car if I was you, Son.”

Sax opened the phone book. “Really?” he asked rhetorically.

“Yea,” Lenny went on, hugging his wife. “We called all over the place for parts.”

Sax found a phone number.

He took out his cell and called it.