🌹 EPILOGUE 🌹

I can’t believe a man is this beautiful. Philippe, you are so gorgeous to me. I love your body. I want to explore. I want to do to you what my wife didn’t let me do to her.

You’re going to love it. I will spend all night stroking you, fucking you, massaging you and tasting you if I have to.

I just don’t want you to leave me.

Stay with me.

Spreading his ass cheeks, he slowly ate Philippe out, bringing him pleasure. He loosened him up, getting him to match his rhythm. Philippe couldn’t believe that it was finally happening.

After years of imagining what it was like, he now found out.

Sax slowly put the tip of his dick on Philippe’s warm opening, pushing inside him slowly and cautiously.

Philippe bit the pillow, slowly pressing his ass back.

Once Philippe’s butt cheeks connected with Sax’s torso they rocked and fucked the next few hours away, trapped in their secret sexual bliss.

Sax pretended the outside world didn’t exist. He needed nourishing and Philippe made him feel godly, made him feel whole.

What have I been missing, he pondered, thrusting himself inside Philippe.

He feels so good. I love this man. I want this man every day. I’m addicted to his body already.

Philippe was receiving him without packing slips. Sax flipped Philippe on his back, his dick still inside of him.

They looked into each other’s eyes and continued to rock the boat in unison. Philippe wrapped his legs around Sax’s waist, holding his amazing ass.

“I love you,” Philippe said.

Sax gave him some tongue. “I love you, too…”

“You feel so incredible. Just the way I imagined.”

“Imagine no more, baby…Kiss my lips.”

They kissed, slowly building themselves into a crescendo of lust.

Sax didn’t want the night to end.

Philippe pushed all thoughts of his wife from his brain. If this was wrong, Lord they didn’t want to be right.

Selfish pleasures overshadowed logic and thought. Sax suckled on Philippe’s nipple, softly biting it. Philippe was grinding all over Sax’s thick stick, about to explode all over himself.

They were face to face, breathing and panting…huffing and puffing.

“I’m about to come, Philippe.”

“Come inside me.”

Sax’s body locked up. Philippe’s warmth took him captive, kidnapping his spirit and gave him relief.

Sax felt himself throbbing, his seeds pumping inside Philippe’s warm flesh. He screamed out from the pleasure, not believing it felt like this.

He was sweating so hard he lay on top of Philippe and they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

In love.

To Be Continued...