♥️♥️♥️ TWENTY FOUR ♥️♥️♥️

Jadish awakened with a start. She looked at her watch. It was a little past 11:30 p.m. She stood up, stretching.

The TV was blaring so she turned it off.

“Sax!” she called out but there was no answer.

Annoyed, she went to the bedroom and he wasn’t there. “He still hasn’t come home. What have I done? Is it too late? Did I lose my husband?”

Her eyes fell down on the door knob, the one that brought her so much pleasure.

There was a magnetic force inside the metal, beckoning her to spread her ass cheeks and back up against it so it could slide up inside her pussy.

She actually smiled thinking about it. Running her fingers across the brass, she shook her head and decided against it.

Tonight I leave the door knob behind and I fuck my husband. I will finally give my husband his pussy. No more door knobs. I have to stop being selfish and nurture my man.

He deserves it. After all I did make vows to love him, to cherish him
and to nurse him during sickness and in health.

She called his cell phone.

♦️♦️♦️

Tommy was checked out of the hospital. He walked to his car, disoriented. Lenny couldn’t find out about what he did to Jadish.

He couldn’t lose his best friend and
he didn’t want to go to prison or be labeled a sex offender.

When he reached his car he unlocked the door and got inside. It took him a minute to gather his thoughts. He was rubbing his face, his legs trembling.

He really couldn’t afford to go to jail. Maybe he should talk to Jadish. What if she called the police when he showed up.

No, Tommy. Stay away. Leave her be. She needed to calm down and rethink things.

Maybe time and patience was what everybody needed. Yea. That had to be the answer.

Let sleeping dogs lie. What can I do? I have to do something. If I don’t I could be looking at serious prison time.

He knew what he had to do now.

💋💋💋

When Sax got off the elevator, the phonebuzzed in his pocket. Philippe said, “Aren’t you going to answer that? That’s probably your wife.”

“I’m getting divorced, remember. I don’t have a wife.”

Philippe said, “Whatever you decide to do I got your back.”

The phone stopped ringing in his pocket.

💋💋💋

Deeply disheartened, Jadish threw the phone on the floor. He’s not answering the phone. He’s probably mad with me.

Oh, Baby. Come home. So I can make it up to you. I can be there for you in
that lovingly special way. I can finally make love to you and give you all of me.

I can make you a man tonight. For two plus years you’ve been just a male, now you can be a man and come deep inside your wife.

We’ll go half on a baby.

♦️♦️♦️

Philippe’s head was swimming, but he knew where he was. Feeling the cool air from the AC somewhat mellowed him. The lights on the ceiling fan were very bright.

He was glad to be back in his room, where he felt safe. Sax released him, standing up straight.

He checked his watch.

“I gotta go, bruh…”

His head felt light, and his legs were about to give out. Oh, God. Can I even drive in this condition? I don’t wanna leave Philippe.

He’s the one bright spot in my life. Maybe I should stay here. Maybe I shouldn’t. No.

I shouldn’t.

Because if I don’t leave I am going to fuck the shit out of him.

Wait, Sax. What are you saying? I’m saying this: I’m in love with Philippe, and I don’t know how to tell him.

No, you’re not. You’re just hurt. You’re not thinking logically. You are making rash decisions based on the weakness of your flesh.

No, I’m not.

Yes, you are. You need to leave, go home to your wife and beg for her pussy if you have to.

No. Why should I beg for pussy when she’s my wife? It should be easy as 1-2-3.

“I can’t let you drive drunken, bruh,” Philippe said, taking his hand. Sax looked down at it, his heart hammering.

He could barely catch his breath.

Stop touching me, Niggah. I love the softness of your hand.

I love everything about you. I wanna taste that ass. “I gotta try to get home.”

Philippe snatched Sax’s keys, and dropped them inside his pants...