♤♡◇ TEN ◇♡♤

The other line beeped with Philippe Laagers in the screen, but he didn’t see it.

"Bob’s Junk Yard.”

“Yes, how are you, Sir?”

“Who are you talking to?” Lenny wondered.

Paulette said, “No stores have the parts, Son.”

“I know,” Sax said. He held up his hand at them. They tucked their chins back with a smile.

“What parts do you have for an ‘85 Mustang?”

“I have them all. Pricey but affordable.”

“Good. How soon can I come by and check it out?”

Lenny’s eyes were wide.

Paulette said, “Who are you talking to?”

“You can come tonight. We close at about 7 p.m. It’s 6 o’clock now.”

“Lenny and I will probably be by tomorrow morning.”

Sax put a thumb up with questionable eyes.

Smiling, Lenny put two thumbs up confirming the scheduled date.

“Cool. And your name is?”

He looked into Paulette’s eyes. “Sax.”

🎲🎲🎲

Tommy was told to take off his clothes and to put on the polka dot gown. As part of an emergency measure, one of the doctors put antiseptic and a bandage around his penis.

The bleeding stopped. The doctor told him the wounds weren’t life threatening, and he’d live. He could still urinate, have sex and do what he do with his penis.

He could breathe again. Tommy smiled, but on the inside he was a wreck.

What was I thinking? I can’t believe I drugged Jadish’s drink and raped her.

Was I not in control? Should I go to Lenny myself and tell him the truth?
Should I call the police and tell them what happened?

He felt safe right now. The hospital had skin-tight security so he didn’t worry about anything...

Did Jadish tell Lenny what happened? This burned him up because he just had to know.

Oh, God. The suspense is killing me. I don’t wanna say too much if Jadish didn’t say anything yet. If she keeps quiet I will keep quiet.

He picked up the hospital phone and called Lenny’s cell.

God please don’t let the shit hit the fan.

He sighed. His room door opened and two uniformed cops walked inside.

“Are you Tommy?”