💋💋💋 TWENTY 💋💋💋

“No. I’m not, man. And who are you?” he asked, glaring at me.

I extended my hand. “I’m Sax. I go to school here.”

“So do I,” he said, reluctantly shaking my hand. “I would suggest you leave.”

“Why?”

“I’m not in the best of moods, bruh. I’m getting divorced.”

“You are?”

He turned away from me. “Yea.”

“How old are you?”

“Nineteen,” he answered, sighing.

“Damn. And you’re married already?”

“It’s complicated.”

“I would imagine.”

“Have you ever been in love?” he asked with an attitude, glaring at me maliciously.

“I can’t say that I have. Women are weird asses and I can’t figure them out.”

He chuckled. “Isn’t that the truth? I was married for eight months. She’s 43. And she has four grown sons who are twenty-eight, twenty-nine and thirty."

My eyes bulged out of my head. “Wow. So you’re the nineteen year old step Daddy running shit.”

He laughed, and that’s what I wanted to see. “She runs me. She runs my paycheck, she runs my car and she is so demanding. If I don’t do what she says she doesn’t cook or clean up and her sons rally against me. They tried to jump on me. I fought them three times already.”

“That’s not love, bruh. When you have to go through that, love is gone.”

“That’s why I’m getting a divorce…so you go to school here?”

“Yea.”

“Cool, how long have you been going here?”

“I started this year.”

“Me, too. Do you live in the dorms?”

“No. I’m from here so I don’t have to.”

“Do you have a number I can reach you?”

And we exchanged numbers.

Presently, Sax smiled when Philippe set the bottle on the table, and two small glasses loaded with ice. Pushing the memories aside.

“You were daydreaming?” Philippe asked chummily.

"Yea. Are you going to ask me what about?”

“No.” Philippe sat down, taking off his suit jacket. His chest was a lot fuller than it was in college, when all the women chased after him.

Every day Philippe had new pussy on his tongue or on his dick.

When Sax  and Philippe finally did get an apartment together during their second year of college, Sax had to buy ear plugs because Philippe was fucking Hoes regularly.

And I still haven’t had sex yet.

♦️♦️♦️

Lenny sat in the chair next to Tommy. Tommy, lying in the bed, with his street clothing on, sighed and said, “I had a bad accident, man.”

“So that’s why you didn’t call me and let me know you’re in the hospital?”

Tommy wouldn’t look him in the eyes. “Yes. I didn’t want you to worry.”

“Now I’m as worried as ever. Was your car totaled?”

“Yes,” Tommy lied.

“So that explains why you lied about being at a party at the hospital…”

“I’m sorry, man. I lied because I didn’t want you stressing out over me.”

“That’s my decision, and you’re my best friend. My family loves you and whatever they love I gotta protect at all costs.”

Lenny lowered his head, holding back his grief. A lot was churning through his mind and he didn’t know what to think about anything.

“How long have we been road dogs?”

“A very long time,” said Lenny.

“Seems like centuries.”

“You are the only man I ever brought around my family. I love you like a brother. In a lot of ways you are my brother. We have always had each other’s back. We have always been there for each other. We could tell each other any and everything, no matter how big or small, no matter how good or bad.”

Lenny looked up, his eyes tired and red. “Want something to drink?
I bought some E&J."

“Sure.”

Lenny opened the huge paper bag and pulled out two plastic cups...