Chapter 63

After that class was over I met Harry by his car and we went home. I sat on the couch and got out my homework. Harry sat next to me and laid down. "Do your homework!" I said pushing him off the couch. "Ugh fine." He said getting his stuff out. "Help me do this pleaseeee" I said showing him the math homework. "I don't know how to do that shit yet. Just ask him tomorrow." He said. "Ugh." I circled the number and moved to the next problem. 20 problems later I was done. I got up to see what food we had. I got out some tortillas, cheese, and ham and made Harry and I quesadillas. "Thanks babe." He said. After I ate I laid down and fell asleep. I felt Harry cuddle up to me and fall asleep. When I woke up it was 8:00pm. Damn we must have been tired. I woke Harry up cuz I wanted Taco Bell. We got our food and went back home. After we ate we watched a movie and went to bed.
Harry's alarm went off which meant time to get up and go to school. Ugh. I got up and took a shower. I came back out and Harry was still sleeping. I grabbed my pillow and threw it on him waking him up. "We only have like 15 minutes.." I said laughing a little. "Can't we just stay home today? I'll take you shopping and we can go play volley ball on the beach!!" Harry said pulling me in for a hug. I was only in a towel so I held onto it trying to hug him. "I guess. One day won't hurt." I said kissing his cheek. "Yay! Well we should sleep until like 11 then we can go shopping.." He said cheekily. "Agreed. I'm gonna change, cuz I'm freezing." I said laughing. He crawled back into bed while I put sweats and a shirt on. I crawled into the bed and cuddled Harry and fell back asleep. I woke up cuz I had to pee really bad. I went pre then woke Harry up. "Get up. Lazy bum." I said sitting on top of him. "Uhhhhhhhh do I have too?" He said. "Yes. You said you'd take me shopping. Now let's go." I said pulling the blankets off him laughing. Your gonna pay for that!! "He said as he got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I laughed and picked my clothes out. I grabbed my light pink crop top, light blue jean shorts,and my white hy-top converse and got dressed. I put my hair into a bun while I did my make up. Then I did a fishtail braid that looked freakin awesome! Harry came out and got dressed then we left to the mall. "You look cute." He said putting his hand on my thigh as he drove. "Thanks babe." I smiled. We parked at the mall and went in. I'm pretty sure we went into every store they had. I got a ton of new clothes and a couple pairs of shoes. I was excited and glad we skipped school!!