Chapter 43

After our 5 minute hug and Maddy feeling awkward our food came. After we are the boys wanted to meet up so we met them back at the hotel. When we got there we went to our rooms. I went in and Harry was asleep, I went and laid next to him then kissed him. His eyes fluttered open and he had a smile on his face. "Hi babe." He said pulling me closer to him. "Hello." I said kissing him again. After a five min make out sesh someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I yelled. Maddy came running in and jumped on top of Harry and I. "Are you two lovie dovies ready?" She asked laughing. "Eh give us five more mins" Harry said laughing. "Let's go sight seeing, then you two can come back and do what ever you want. K?" She said walking out the door chucking. Harry kissed me again and said, "we better go other wise she's just gonna keep coming back in." "True" I said getting up then helping Haz up. We left the room and meet the others at the cars. "So where are we going?" Harry asked. "Who wants to go on a hike?" Maddy asked. "Sure. I need to change though" I said. "Me too" Harry said. We ran back inside and went to the room and changed. I put on some cut off leggings and a tank top. Harry out on some basketball shorts and a black shirt. We ran back down stairs and got in my car. "So where do we go?" I asked starting my car. "I put the directions in the car already just hit start." Niall said. "Okay thanks." I said. I pulled out of the parking lot with Cam and Maddy behind us. 15 minutes later we were there. We got out and started hiking.