The phoenix

After three consecutive hours of Mario Cart, it's time to go and meet PJ and Chris. I decide to stay here and take a shower before we go out tonight. They're both staying here so Dans going to meet them at the train station and help them carry their stuff.

Dan: "you sure you'll be okay?" he shouts

Grace: "Dan I'm not 12, I'll be fine" I laugh

Dan: "okay, call me if you need anything... Oh and Grace"

Grace: "yeah?" I shout walking out of the front room and meeting him in the hall

Dan: "love you" he laughs

Grace: "love you too, now go before they get bored and go home" I laugh pushing him out the door

Dan laughs and walks out the front door, closing it quietly behind him. I walk over to my room and sit on my bed, I can't help but wonder what Dan did with the photo frame. I look around but it's not in here, I slowly stand up and begin getting ready for my shower. I peel off the bandage and a stab of pain crushes my heart, as the reason they're there suddenly becomes refreshed in my mind. I wrap a towel around myself and walk over to the bathroom.

Once the showers heated up I put on some Fall Out Boy and step under the hot water. I let the water fall over my body as I quietly sing Uma Thurman. I squirt the cold shampoo into my hand and begin massaging it into my hair. The song stops as I wash out the suds, Favourite record starts and i stop what I'm doing. I silently sink to the floor and listen to the lyrics.

"You were the song stuck in my head
Every song I’ve ever loved
Played again and again and again
And you can get what you want but it’s never enough."

All I can think of is Phil, he was... Is my favourite record. I'd give anything for him to be here right now, for him to give me a hug like only he can. I don't think I can sit by and watch Cat manipulate him.

I sit under the pouring water for God knows how long, three maybe four songs go by until I hear a line from a song that sends electricity through my body.

"put on your war paint"

The phoenix had begun playing and i suddenly had an amazing plan. I finish off in the shower and run to my room to get ready for Dans return. I'm not going to lose Phil again.

AN

Sorry it's been so long since I updated, I haven't been in the right frame of mind to write. I am sorry, I recently read the fifty shades trilogy and it inspired me to write, don't listen to everyone's negative opinion. They really are deep and emotional books, I highly recommend them to anyone over the age of 16 as it does contain sex.

Anyway to make up for late updates I'm going to give out my twitter so if I don't update for a while just bug me on Twitter and i will :) tweet me that you're reading my story and I'll follow you back

@Rhiannonxx_97