F O R T Y - F I V E

The two were finally situated inside the small room of the motel, both taking turns in showering the blood and mud away, as well as bandaging their wounds up again

Obviously, Jiyeon had insisted that the male would go shower first, claiming that she was too dizzy and needed some time to catch her breath. The male eventually agreed and showered quickly.

Jiyeon began to gaze out of the window across from her, the sun was beginning to set. She tried to think of what could be done given that their plan was practically debunked, and both are gravely injured.

A sigh leaves her mouth. "Perhaps if we somehow contact the hackers...? No, Chan has broken his phone and knowing then, they will block any message from random contacts. May I could send them some sort of coded message??" She rambled to herself quietly, not noticing the presence that crept behind her

Once she heard the sound of the wooden tiles creaking she became startled, standing up abruptly with her fist high. The male grabbed onto both her wrists.

He chuckled lowly. "Calm down, it's just me," he smiled softly, wearing a pair of sweatpants, his shirt supposedly in the washers.

The girl fell silent at the sight of the shirtless male, the sound of the loud washing machine making the situation more awkward. The girl felt her face heating up before she twisted her wrists counter-clockwise, breaking out of the male's grip easily, thanks to the training she had received from MG.

She cleared her throat before she made her way towards the bathroom. "I'll go shower, I'm covered in filth..."

Chan nodded. "I figured that you didn't bring any extra clothes so I left a T-shirt in there for you,"

"You bring extra clothes??"

"Not always, besides, we can't walk in public with blood-stained clothes,"

".. Right..."

The girl entered the bathroom, finding a large, oversized black T-shirt folded on a counter, the male's own shirt still in the washing machine. She sighed, her cheeks still burning at the oblivious boy.

She showered quickly and put the male's shirt in the dryers before she slipped on her undergarments, shorts and the male's black T-shirt, throwing the remainder of her clothes inside the washing machine as well. She stepped out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a small towel that was provided by the motel as she saw the male, who was still stripped of his shirt, trying to think of a new set of plans.

The girl let out a little sneeze, the male slowly turning towards her at the sound. "...girl, why you sneezing like that?" the male chuckled as Jiyeon blinked at his comment.

"I-"

The male then paused, his eyes observing her. "And you look tiny in my clothes,"

"That's some big words for a little child," she crossed her arms.