T H I R T Y - T H R E E

»»─────𝟚𝟝 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

A bolt of white vivid lightning broke the darkness, just for a split second; slicing the night in parts. An immeasurable blanket of mist embraced over the city, overpowering each and every building, swallowing the distant trees, blurring the city.

Thunder cried out, rumbling through the particular area, warning people of the ire that was about to come. The rain began to fall so thick that there was already a thin layer of water in the streets.

Even inside the helicopter, the yowls and thrashing of the vicious precipitation didn't go unnoticed by the lot. The harsh pitter-patter against the window has a certain rhythm one would feel at ease with; though the setting of Daegu currently only put the female at malaise.

"Don't you think this is extremely dangerous?" Jiyeon asked, worried laced in her voice as she eyed the other males.

"You are asking members of the mafia..." Hendery retorted.

She was about to respond though the sudden sensation of the helicopter aggressively shaking cut her off, lightning struck the blades of the chopper, damaging the tail rotor. The blades spun at a reckless speed; slicing through the thick air, the smoke released from the helicopter was a deep, dark, grey shade, it was intoxicating, choking to one's lungs.

The lights of the helicopter flashed red as the blaring siren declared due to being hit by lightning amongst a great storm.

Panic and worry painted their faces when noticing how fast the helicopter was charging towards the ground, the lot struggling to grab their parachutes.

"Shit, shit, shit!! Where the fuck are they??" Beomgyu yelled frustrated as he fumbled around in a hurry.

"We don't have much time!!" Jeongin panicked as he noticed how they got closer and closer to the ground.

"Guys, forget the parachutes, JUMP!"

"WHAT?!--" Jiyeon shrieked, backing away from the sliding door, head frantically shaking.

"Unless you want to die then stay here and if that's the case, be my guest"

"We'll die by jumping out of the helicopter! ARE YOU CRAZY?!!" Jiyeon commented, her voice rising.

"Again, you are asking mafia members..."

"Jiyeon, listen to me, beneath us is Nakdong river, with a length of over 500 kilometres, if we jump, we'll land in the water, no harm done!" Chan exclaimed, eyes peering out the helicopter.

Jiyeon stumbled slightly because of the helicopter shaking violently. "CHAN, JUMP! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!!" Taeyong shouted, grabbing the rest of the necessary resources before throwing them out of the chopper, allow the items to fall onto the land prior to him jumping out himself.

Chan and Jiyeon were the last two still inside the helicopter, the male noticed how they got closer and closer to the land and in any second, they will crash allowing the aircraft to ignite

"Fuck it," The male muttered when noticing the female wasn't going to move. His arm slithered around her waist, yanking her forwards towards him to which he then pushed her out before leaping out himself.

A shriek left Jiyeon's mouth as the water surges around her, goosebumps cover her skin, arms flail against the ice-cold water that steals warmth from every part of her body. The river sneaked up the fabric of her clothing, clamping the material to her already cold skin.

The female pushed her body upwards, regretting it as the violent wind came in contact with her soaked face, Jiyeon brutally coughs as she made her way to land, shakenly pushing herself upon the land.

Jiyeon was uncontrollably shivering, her lips stained blue and teeth chattering, the frosty air penetrated her skin as she wished for nothing more than cuddling up in a blanket in front of a fire.

"I h-hate you all" she managed to spit out, rubbing her hands on her arm in hopes for some heat.

"Feelings mutual, love." Taeyong rolled his eyes, standing up as his eyes scanned the surrounding. "The location mustn't be far from here, though the walking distance is of course unknown."

"Well, we should get a move on" Johnny responded, stretching his limbs.

"Noooo, it's too cold to move" the girl whined while cuddling herself in a ball.

"Get up, moving your body will warm you up,"

"We'll leave you here and you can die of hypothermia"

Jiyeon got up, arms shaking as she was still frigid but started to follow the rest of the men, though was falling behind.

"We have company" Soobin spoke, noticing the dozen of armed men and women surrounding the area, an APC patrolling the area.

"That tank is definitely armed with a 50 calibre M2 Browning machine gun, if we get spotted, it'll be the end of all of us" Johnny spoke as he inched closer to the area, hiding behind one of the many buildings.

"There," his finger pointed towards the largest building of them all, armed with countless of men. "That's our way in" He grabbed his pistol from his holder, ready to fire at the closest guard.

"Slow down, first gotta take care of these jokers"

"Wait, wait, wait, you have a plan correct?? I mean there's like hundreds of them and above that an APC, you will get obliterated if you are spotted" Jiyeon spoke, worry painted on her face.

"Relax, the main trouble is taking down that APC, but a few RPG's and C4s pair nicely with that vehicle" Minho chuckled.

"Where would you get that from??" The female asked when noticing no one was carrying any explosives.

"Lockboxes, the KCIA tend to place them wherever, they usually contain weapons, ammo, explosives and even medical equipment, just in case of an emergency"

"There's a lot of ground being patrolled, the obvious option is to the spread out, everyone's ought to be armed with a weapon and must have spare ammo." Namjoon began, eyes scanning the area.

"Are you ready?"

.

.

.

Ai Ai Capitan, I cant hear yoUUUuU-

I'm extremely sorry for not updating, school had started and I've been focusing my time on all the homework and assignments they have given which didn't give any time to write.

I also managed to hurt myself which isn't surprising so that's wonderful.

The COVID-19 cases have increased where I live so I hope all you are staying safe and healthy.

Love you all💞

Also fuck you woojin🤮🖕