S I X

"Hello, I would like to inform you to not go to Gangnam from five pm to seven pm for your own safety purposes,"

It's the third time she has been receiving these messages this week. She didn't understand why this person repeatedly sent her messages informing her not to go to particular locations at certain timings, yet she still listened and never went.

She continually asked who sent the messages but they would never reply, only sending a message if it has something to do with not going to a place.

Half of her wanted to go to these destinations, wanting to know what is happening, wanting to know why she is getting these texts but the other half didn't want to risk it, especially after what happened a few days ago.

Ever since the assault the Korean mafia did on the Italians, Tonia made sure to keep an eye on Jiyeon as she knew the attack had something to do with her, she was worried at the thought they found out she was still alive.

Hours had passed since the last text has been sent, Jiyeon and a few of her new friends she had made were currently on their way to one of the newest nightclubs that have opened, after countless of pleading to Tonia to enable her to go, the Hispanic finally gave in permitting her to go.

"Are you sure it's a good idea? I mean this club isn't the safest to drink and be alone at, it is known for its mass amount of drugs deals that happen as well as it's connections with the mafia. One screw up, and our heads are bye-bye" EunAe, a friend of Jiyeon, spoke. Her voice laced with concern.

"It will be fine, plus there is five us, so if anything skeptical happens, we have our mobile phones to contact the police"

The stench of alcohol hit their noses as they stepped in, drunk people swaying their hips to the beat of the music playing, alcohol noticeable in their hands, sweat evident on their bodies.

The club was dimly lit, you could barely see what was across the room.

As the five made their way to the bar, ready to start their night with a shot of alcohol, the sound of a phone ringing, was barely audible to the ear.

Jiyeon cringed at the skin contact she made as she walked through the crowd, her hand in her purse, fishing for her phone.

Her body sat on the barstool, eyes averted and focused on the mobile device in her palm, she read out the message in her palm.

"I'd advise you not to be at the Club 'The Ivy' from the timings 10 pm to 12 am"

"Hey, HyeRin, what is this clubs name?"

"The Ivy? Why?"

"No reason" she gazed away from her before examining the club, looking around to see if there was any suspicious behaviour happening.

"Well shit," Jiyeon murmured to herself

After a few shots were drunk by her, the girl got up from the bar and made her way to the dance floor with one of her friends.

As her tipsy self began to move her body to the melody, a gun being released blasted throughout the club.

Screams left the mouths of the civilians, the picture of people running, trying to find an exit could be seen, men in black entered, guns in their hands, magazines in their waistbands. Masks covering their face.

The female's heart dropped, the incident that occurred a few days ago replayed in her mind as she slowly took steps back, ready to run like the rest of the people.

A few more guns had been fired, more shrieking was heard, more running was seen, her heart pumped faster, escape was the only thing present in her mind. She was too young to die.

On the other side of the club, five leaders were alarmed at the sound of guns firing. They were currently doing a business deal, selling drugs per usual when the sound of a gun firing cut one of the leaders off.

Almost immediately all five of them got up, guns pointed out, looking for the attacker.

The exits were blocked by the men so no one was able to escape. They all saw the terrified looks plastered on each and every one of the civilians face yet they didn't care about them, they didn't have their guns out to protect them, they had it out to protect themselves.

They were the five most powerful mafia gang leaders in Korea, many wanted to take them down, wanted their power but never accomplished it.

The shortest of the five saw a female and recognised her immediately.

'This bitch just does not listen' he thought to himself.

"Call for backup, we are outnumbered" Namjoon commanded.

"Where are they?" A voice called out, it was deep and rough, sounded as if they haven't drunk water for a week straight

As the shortest worried for the girl for a moment, he suddenly felt a stinging pain on his shoulder.

He pulled the object out and examined it. It was a rather large dart with the artificial design of the gang.

The male knotted his brows together, suddenly feeling drowsy as he fell to the floor, the other four leaders taken aback.

"Shit--" the tallest cussed as another dart was thrown into his thigh, slowly falling down as well.

The other three looked around, trying to figure out where those darts came from but as they were doing that, all three of them felt a sting in specific places, slowly feeling drowsy soon after.

"Grab them, take them to the room Boss ordered us to place them" one of the attackers' commands to which the rest nodded, grabbing the five as if they were rag dolls.

As they were all going to take a leave one of males attention was placed on Jiyeon who seemed to look as if she was about to burst into tears due to the fear of guns being pointed at them.

"Isn't that the girl boss was talking about? the one who has phenomenal hacking skills??" He asks, pointing to Jiyeon.

He put his attention on the female, squinting his eyes slightly to get a better look.

"It is" he pauses "tranquillise her too. When we get back, inform the boss about her"

 When we get back, inform the boss about her"

.

.

.