T H I R T Y

The floor to ceiling windows gave off the view of the most stunning panorama of the night city

The floor to ceiling windows gave off the view of the most stunning panorama of the night city. Lights shimmered everywhere as if was the incandescent stars materialising amid the marine of darkness.

By day the view is dissimilar, the sun's beaming rays illuminate the city permitting your eyes to observe the misery seeping out of the cracks of the walls.

How those sleep on the streets rather than resting in those falling apart homeless shelters, how those who need their nutrients resort to stealing, how those innocent citizens get pickpocketed, assaulted and even stabbed for what reason.

They were correct, the entire city was at its nastiest and if she didn't help and give Mamamoo the information needed, it would ruin the lives of not only this generation but the future ones.

A few voices were heard in the background as she let out her umpteenth sigh. Her eyes skimmed the area, in hopes of finding any beneficial information just there laying in the open.

"The whereabouts has been leaked, it's our only chance on discovering more details about them and conceivably even taking them down, we can't lose this chance" Jiyeon overheard Felix speak.

"Who leaked it??" Minho asked eyebrows furrowed as scepticism overcame him.

"One of the newer recruits informed us about it earlier today, Mamamoo I believe, they mentioned their hacker was able to track down the location of the CIA" Yeonjun answered.

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows upon hearing the name.

Maybe it's part of their plan? A trap or something along with the lines.

"How were they able to do something Renjun or Yoongi wasn't able to do?? They're one of the most skilled hackers to be known yet found difficulty trying to do so..." Jeno stated, leaning back in his chair.

"It doesn't matter, Taeil and Jeongin traced the location and was able to hook us to the camera feed, allowing us to see everything inside the building. It's legitimate, there were agents walking everywhere; a few recognisable from previous attacks, with their NIS badges on, the logo spotted wherever you go and so forth" Chan answered, showing a few photos they were able to screenshot to the rest of the male from his laptop.

"Where is the location?" Jisung inquired.

"Daegu"

Jiyeon made a mental note to ask Mamamoo about this 'Daegu Mission' whenever she was able to see them.

She averted her focus to the task assigned to her; find any information which may be useful on the top four to which she could give to the top four but to no avail.

A bookshelf was placed near where she was sitting, too kill time the female decided to grab the first book that caught her eye. It was plain, no cover, no blurb, nothing, yet she still decided to open it.