E I G H T

A blow was sent to the stomach of one of the males, he began to cough violently due to the impact, the pain increases in his abdomen but he refused to show it with his expression instead he glared at the torturer in front of him, a cold, icy glare

"Well that's not a pretty face" the Male snickered before his fist landed on the jaw of the leader.

He walked back to the tray of torturous equipment ready to start the suffering with his first victim, the youngest male.

"This will be a whole lot less painful if you boys just co-operated" he spoke a grin plastered on his face as he looks at his hands running over the cold-metal pieces of equipment.

"It isn't that hard in my opinion" he started as he picked up the scalpel, tongue shot out, gliding gently against his lips.

"Tell me where M.G is located, where all your weapons are located, bombs, drugs, money and last but not least give me your men... in other words, give me everything" he chuckled out, however, it wasn't an amusing one, it was a wicked one, the one you do when you are ready to ruin someone's life.

"I'll be nice, I'll let you work for me, just co-operate and it will all end quickly"

He walked towards the youngest of the five who was surprisingly the tallest of them all.

He caressed his forearm, noticing how there was a bruise.

"Was this created from the bomb explosion set off at your house? I hope it is, I'll be happy to see it did damage"

"Wait... how do you know about that??" One of the five coughed out, still in pain from the punches he received a few minutes ago.

"Oh, you believed it was actually Jiyeon who did it?" He laughed "not so smart I see, easily fooled" he scoffed "I set it up and put the blame on her before I found out her potential, in all honesty, I'm glad you haven't murdered her, she will be the reason for my uprise."

He placed the tip of the blade onto the skin of the younger, pressing it slightly in as he stared straight into his eyes, a smirk crawling up his face as he noticed the change in expression.

"Awww, does this hurt?" He babied out before pressing even deeper.

Soobin bit his lip to disallow any sort of sound to leave his mouth, he didn't want to seem weak even though getting cut would hurt any soul to ever live.

The other four were fuming at the sight, one of their family was getting tortured and they couldn't do anything about instead sit back and watch as it happens before them.

Their jaws were clenched, hands balled into a fist. There was a glare on their face.

A fist collided into the nose of the tallest, his eyes began to water, even if it didn't hurt a lot.

"Are you going to cry now?? am I breaking you?" He maniacally laughed out

-

Jiyeon was sitting on the edge of a bed, her leg was bouncing up and down as she was concerned about what was happening to the five leaders. Her leg bounced up and down as she waited for someone to walk into the door.

She wanted to leave, but didn't know how she doesn't even know where she is, is she still in Korea? Who knows.

Her eyes examined the room, there was a window and a door, she knew the door was unlocked as she didn't hear the sound of it being locked however she had no clue on the window.

Getting up she made her way towards the window, pushing the handle down and outwards the window opened nonetheless there was no point as they were stories high, trying to escape from the window could result in serious bone damage.

The door opened and the girl flinched at the sound before scurrying away from the window.

It was the same four from before, the person who she assumes is the boss, eyed the window suspiciously before looking at her, a smile forming on his lips.

"Ah, sorry to keep you waiting, I had business to settle" he fixed his blazer.

Yeah, business. She thought and mentally rolled her eyes.

"So Kwon Sulli, or Kim Jiyeon? Which one do you prefer?" He asked, politeness trickling from his voice.

"I don't mind" she replied quietly, she was scared that if she said something wrong it would end in consequences.

"Jiyeon it is" he clapped his hand together. "Please follow me to my office"

The two made their way to what he calls his office, he sat in his chair while she sat in the chair in front of his desk.

"Word went around that your hacking skills are what I believe, extraordinary and extremely quick. I'm willing to pay you any amount of money if you agree on working for me as a hacker, the treatment you get will be top-notch and I oath your safety will be my first priority, nothing bad will happen to you"

The female pondered for a minute.

I should agree, then that gives me a chance to be on his good side and not get harmed above that I'll be able to contact the gang's or Tonia to help me. She thought to her self

She looked at the Male in front of her with a small smile and nodded.

"Ahh, isn't that excellent, your work will start in an hour, I'll allow you to go back to your room and freshen up, I have gotten someone to place a new attire for you"

-

An hour had passed and Jiyeon was currently in front of a computer, typing away, trying to hack into a bank and deposit all the bank's money to the gang.

She was alone in the room as she claimed that being alone helps her concentrate better.

Jiyeon's plan was to send an email or message to the leaders' gang's however on the downside, in order to accomplish that, she needed some sort of way to get in contact with them, a phone number to be more specific.

Due to them having phenomenal hackers of their own she wasn't able to hack and find information about the gangs which frustrated her as she wanted to leave immediately.

The only way she was able to get in contact with the top four was if she talked to the leaders, explain her plan and convince them to trust her.

It wouldn't be easy though, especially with them being guarded 24/7.

.

.

.