S I X T E E N

The sensation panic washed over the lady as soon as she heard the voices, the girl began to frantically look around, eyes examining the area, in hopes of an escape route coming in the view, but was left disappointed and displeased once realising t...

The sensation panic washed over the lady as soon as she heard the voices, the girl began to frantically look around, eyes examining the area, in hopes of an escape route coming in the view, but was left disappointed and displeased once realising the alleyway didn't have an exit route.

The feeling of being apprehensive over being caught scattered the mind of the Australian male. The male knew if WayV caught him with her, it would cost his life, being seen having a conversation with her would seem as if he was a traitor, taking the side of an enemy. Chan had no choice but to tackle Jiyeon to the ground, forcing her body to be face down, with her arms pressed against her back as if this was an arrest.

"They're nowhere to run now-- Chan?" They all abruptly stopped when seeing Jiyeon tackled to the floor by the leader.

"Saw the Lil one running, assumed it was from you and decided to do your job on catching her" His eyes rolled noticeably.

-

"Didn't think we'd catch you, eh? Run again from us again and I'll break your legs" Namjoon threatened, his voice sending shivers towards the younger female. His body squatted down in order to be on the same level as the female as she was currently tied on a chair, her hands wrapped in rope behind the back of a wooden chair.

"You think running your mouth to that bitch was a smart move? Run your mouth again and I'll show you what happens" as the words left the leader's mouth another male was dragged.

Jiyeon didn't notice the drastic change in setting, how she went from an alleyway to a location which could be anywhere. Other than the noise of slight breathing and footsteps, the room was a silent concrete box. She slightly craned her neck to get a better view of the area, eyes examining every detail of the for. The room was empty, no windows, furniture, nothing, a door was visible metres away from her. For all she could know, they could be deep underground, in an abandoned room or an isolated cell.

There were only two things that were present in her mind; death and escape. She knew running her mouth just gave her a free entry ticket to her grave but she had slight hopes if Jiyeon was able to loosen the ropes she can run from here but then again there is a possibility of getting caught due to her not knowing her exact location.

The only source of light was an old fashioned but hanging from their ceiling on a bare white wire.

The other male, who was present in the room, was squirming around on the floor, in hopes of getting free, tears were evident on his face as he bit down on the pieced cloth that muffled his words and cries. He too had his hands tied.

"Shut up, you won't die, you don't deserve that kind of mercy, the world is cruel and we all should suffer in it together and soon after we will all beg for mercy in hell" A low, cold-hearted chuckle left the mouth of Taeyong.

"Want to know why he is here?" Kun asked as he read the girl's confused facial expression. "He stabbed us in the back, just like you did before you had amnesia. He thought he was smart, that he could sell information on us and not get caught"  A sinister laugh left his mouth. "You do know what happens to backstabbers right?" He asked, aiming the question to the men who nodded in fear, his body shook violently due to being extremely terrified.