F I F T Y - T W O

»»─────𝟙𝟠 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔻-𝔻𝕒𝕪─────««

Jiyeon blinked her sleep away as she finally realised she lied wide awake on her bed with the sunlight intruding her room, past her partially closed curtains.

She exhaled, feeling her hands move to pull the boy who was sound asleep beside her. His face was buried deep into the crook of her neck, both of his arms wrapped strongly around her upper waistline, his soft snores practically vibrating against her skin.

She smiled, letting her fingers run past his curly locks, placing a soft kiss on his exposed forehead. He hummed, seemingly pleased as he stirred awake.

"Why'd you have to wake me up...?" He grumbled, his head nuzzling her lazily.

"Hey, that tickles!" She shouted out in a whisper with a playful smack on his shoulder, earning a raspy chuckle from the half-asleep boy. He held her hand, pressing her palm against his face as he practically imprinted warm kisses against her skin.

"Damn. I need to get used to waking up in your arms every day," he wiggled his brows at her.

Jiyeon felt her cheeks heating up slightly, letting out a scoff before turning away, the male laughing quietly. "Babyyy, I'm sorryyy," he let out, rubbing circles on her waist in a comforting manner while peppering kisses on her cheek.

"Don't you 'baby' me," she crossed her arms, the male holding onto her forearms with a soft chuckle.

He was still lying down beside her, but he propped himself on his elbow to lean over her. "Did I make you mad??" He asked while his face inched closer to hers.

"Yes,"

He pressed his lips quickly against hers before pulling away to look at her again, "How about now??"

"No more kisses," she sternly spoke, the male's smile dropping at that.

"Wait, what? No, I'm actually sorry!" He frowned, the girl now laughing.

"You should have seen the look on your face," she snickered out evilly, "also, I've already made up my mind. No more kisses until any further notice. You need to control yourself, especially around the others," she pushed him as she sat up.

"Okay, but one last kiss???"

The girl raised a questioning brow. She sighed before she pulled him closer to him closer to him, kissing his lips softly before pulling away, the male shamelessly following after her lips, the girl laughing. "We should get breakfast before our separate missions start. Plus, the others shouldn't see us together a lot so that they won't get any suspicions,"

-

She walked, the wind blowing her hair softly as she tried to get back to the headquarters safely.