T H I R T E E N

"When invading the Italians, the invasion will be like per usual, focus on the main objection, the files

"When invading the Italians, the invasion will be like per usual, focus on the main objection, the files." Namjoon started off. "We have the basic understanding of the structure of base one, many bases do have the same layout so base three should too"

"And how are you sure it is base three and not another base number?" Jaehyun inquired

"Because the bases are separated on positions and ranks for them. Base one consists of their best fighters and most of their weapons are there, base two is the dealers and drugs and base three is designed specifically for the hackers and Is secured thoroughly due to the value they have which we need" he continued.

"Remember the FBI group that first had attacked the HQ a few months ago and now are attacking us in any possible way?" Taeyong asked to which the rest nodded. "The same FBI group that attacked us was the same reason Chenle is shot, they are still out there, specifically targeting BTS, NCT, Stray Kids and TXT - our gangs. They have this mindset that if they take us down, then the rest of MG will collapse due to being ruled by us"

"The base which we will attack, base three, has valuable information on the FBI, our hackers had countlessly tried to hack into their servers but they all have been blocked, we cannot access them. If we get the knowledge the Italians have, we will be at advantage at those people trying to take us down will instead be at a downfall

"As we have already attacked base one, we have the basic knowledge to know their physical strength and stamina is a lot weaker than ours, they got tired quicker and was taken down faster. The difference between base one and three is that the one we will attack today has better security, various traps and numerous cameras, the hackers are already at work disarming the traps, cutting off the cameras and so on"

"This is the agenda..."

On the other side of the door stood a female, Kim Jiyeon, she heard everything, from them, talking about the bases to the security. She automatically knew it was about the Italian mafia as they did mention it a few times.

The emotion worry began spreading around her body, Tonia being the right-hand woman was at all three bases constantly and she was troubled at the thought of her getting serious hurt by them

I need to get to her somehow. She began to ponder, thinking of how to get in contact with or how to leave this place.

As she walked away from the door and to the room she woke up in, the sound of the meeting room door opened.

"Jiyeon!" a voice yelled and she recognised it to be Park Jisung. "I'm supposed to escort you out and get you a taxi to wherever you want"

Yes! This gives me easier access to Tonia

-

"Tonia! Tonia!" The female shouted, barging into the room the Hispanic in, she just finished a business deal on the phone with a client when she entered.

"Jiyeon?! Where the fuck have you been??" She yelled back, her voice laced with worried. She ran to the girl and engulfed her in the hug.

"I'll explain everything later, but you need to get base three prepared for an attack"

"What do you mean?" She inquired, confused.

"I was with the Korean mafia, it will be explained later and I may or may not have eavesdropped on their conversation to overhear that they will attack the base due it having some sort of valuable information linking with an FBI group" she practically rapped out her words.

-

The people at the third base had their bulletproof vests on, firearms noticeable in their hands, more men and women arrived from base one to help them out. They were scattered everywhere, inside the base, outside, all ready to attack.

All they needed was an order. An order which announces they are here.

On the outside of the base, the forty- two Korean men were too geared up, with vests and weapons.

"All entries and exits have been unlocked, cameras disabled and traps disarmed. You may enter" A voice from the earpiece announced.

The base has three entries, Bts and txt where at entry one, stray kids and nct 127 were at entry two and WayV and Nct dream were at entry three, some of the gang members would stay outside, making sure to alert the others if anything happened.

"They are entering, deactivate their cameras, get your weapons ready, shoot mercilessly, I want them all dead" Tonia ordered from the earpiece.

Gun began to shoot, the sound of them firing startled the Koreans as they didn't expect that to happen.

"It's a trap, evacuate quickly," Renjun panicked in the mic "the cameras are off, we can't see anything"

Their fingers danced on the keyboard, trying to activate the cameras to see the fight scene, to help their members out, but nothing work, no code worked.

"What the fuck?! Why isn't it working?!" Young yelled, frustration evident in his tone.

Everyone was concentrated, concentrated on winning the fight, their faces were unreadable, no fear, no pain, no smirks, nothing. The Italians got attacked once and they weren't going to let it happen again.

They had twice the men, twice the ammo, twice the guns and weapons, anything to make sure they won't lose this fight.

Everyone's fingers were on the trigger, putting pressure on it countlessly to let bullets fly across the room in the bodies of men, most were successful in dodging the bullet however some were unfortunate and got a bullet in the leg or arm, nowhere serious though.

Gushes of pain jolted throughout the armed bodies. Their bodies ached at the countless of punches being thrown their way, the Italians, however, were slightly weakening, getting tired, their arms lost tension and legs weaken. On the other hand with the Koreans they didn't slow down, instead sped up, shooting anyone coming their way.

"More men are coming, quickly escape, the vehicles are ready"

.

.

.