Welcome!

——

Yooo and welcome to my story 'Asunder'! I hope you enjoy it and have read the tags to know the sort of things to expect. Please remember to read the messages before each chapter (if there is one) for any warnings for the chapter itself (as there will be a few).

This story is mostly going to feature interaction between Technoblade a and Badboyhalo. Yes, I know, a pretty weird pair to write a story about, but to me, these guys are complete opposites making them interesting to write about. Their lack of canon interaction leaves more to the imagination. So here's my spinoff of the Dream SMP starting from the fall of L'manburg. And to those of you who desperately need Techno and Bad content (probs not many of you), are welcome.

Keep in mind, the butcher army hasn't yet been fully established, although Techno and Quackity are still enemies and fought. The execution never happened. In fact, nobody knows where Techno's base is apart from Phil, Ranboo and Tommy.

As for lives, there is only 1 life for each person. In the cases where a character should have lost a life in canon, they were instead critically injured. Only people who have lost all 3 lives are actually currently dead and do not come back in ghost form.

Oh yeah and to add on to the summary, it's basically one big Hurt/Comfort story. So expect angst. Although, there's probably not going to be any romantic gestures since this will remain PLATONIC. I've already written a lot of this story, and it's already way longer than I wanted considering this started as a joke. So I'll be updating once or twice a week. And the plot I layed out for this cannot be changed by request (sorry).

Finally, I want to include a list of trigger warnings here just to state what you will come across in this book. I'll make sure to put some sort of warning at the beginning of chapters with more warnings but here you are:

-Death of loved one
-Blood/Injury/Violence
-Slight Derealisation
-implied depression
-implied toxic relationship through possessive behavior
-execution
-mind control
-trauma
-war
-mild torture

Here are the main ones. For this reason, this book is not for general audiences and is therefore rated T (13+).

~H0L0