Oh Shit - Part 2: Pasta

-WHHHHHYYYYYYYY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGHT, YOU DAMN MEN?! -you scream when little Croc jumps to Doffy for the tenth time in a row.

-[Y/N], why are you shouting? -mumbles Rosinante, clenching to the side of your loose jeans with a huge pout on his mouth.

How can he be so cute as a child? I mean he always was a sweetheart, but still.

-I'm so-so sorry, little boy. -you say with a sad smile, stroking his wavy blonde hair. He sniffles loudly and rubs his eyes.

-Come here, Cora-san. -you hear Law's voice, and the blonde runs to him. But he trips on his way and almost falls down, you catch him in the last second.

Baby Law quickly goes to the two of you and takes Rosinante's hand, leading him to the place he sat.

Luckily the frog escaped before he cut it up.

-You better fix it quickly, Lammy. -your brother shouts back.

-Oi, Bonney lied to me, it's not my fault! And it's just one day, we will survive somehow...

-Not everyone as I see. -Law shrugs, pointing on something behind your back with his tiny hand. -I wasn't talking about our state.

Your jaw drops and this is when you hear a loud shout.

-Go to swim you freaking crocodileee! -laughs baby Doffy, holding Croc above his head with both hands.

Ready to throw him in the sea.

You turn pale as snow.

-DONQUIXOTE DOFLAMINGO, LET GO OF HIM IN THIS VERY MOMENT! -you scream, starting your way there.

He turns back confusedly.

-What's the problem-eh, Dowly?

.
.
.

Evidhczisciscuosvusvousb.

.
.
.

But luckily Crocodile isn't the kind who loses so easily. He takes the chance and jumps down back to the ground, kicking little Doffy to the air, who got distracted by you.

-Go and fly, you freaking bird! -he shouts and you start running again frightenedly, throwing yourself to the ground at the place where the blonde should arrive.

But he stops himself in the air with his strings a meter above you.

-Are you alright, Dowly-eh? -he asks.

-If you keep up this accent, I won't. -you sigh bitterly and take him in your arms.

Usually it's the other way around, huh.

-Gather together, little ones! -you shout. -Croc, come already. We are going back to the ship. And don't use your powers until you turn back or I will have as many braincells left after this day as flowers on this field.

-There are no flowers here. -says Rosi.

-Exactly, sweety. Let's go!

You take a deep breath and take Croc's little hand, leading them towards your ship. Law follows you, holding Rosi's arm with one hand and a piece of paper with the other.

Maybe it's better if I don't ask what is it.

-I can't let my crew see me like this. -your brother states huffily. -We should spend this day near your ship, Lammy.

-Right. -you murmur.

I really fucked this up. I will kick Bonney's ass next time we meet.

-EVERYONE STOP-EH! -shouts baby Doffy in your arms and he climbs up to your shoulder.