Oh Shit - Part 5: Babyboy

Too much things happen after this in a row.

Kid starts yelling that his hair turned red from the tomato sauce and freaks out.

Killer altern shouts at him that his hair was always this red and mourns the wasted pasta.

Croc, Doffy and Rosi are screaming and yelling around you like crazy, but you can't even hear them well-

Because your last nerve fibre just went on vacation in the exact same moment as Law's.

And of course, what is coming when the Trafalgar siblings lose contol?

The world's number one tantrums.

-ALL I EVER ASKED FOR IS ONE FREAKING DAY! -you scream, hitting the three Heart pirates with Rosinante's black coat.

-ALL I EVER ASKED FOR IS TO KEEP MY STATE A SECRET FROM THEM! -screeches baby Law, throwing sand on you and his crewmates angrily without better weapon.

Thank god he can't use his katana when he's this tiny.

Some of the sand goes into your mouth and you start coughing.

-SEE BEPO I TOLD YOU!!! LOOK AT HER! -cries Shachi, hugging Penguin. All the three of them are crying hysterically.

-But if we tell it to Captain here, she will kill us... -sobs Bepo.

-TELL WHAT?! -you yell. -WHO THE FUCK FOLLOWS HIS FRIENDS AND CLIMBS TREES TO SPY THEM?! WITH A POLAR BEAR?!?!

But you stop for a second when baby Croc finishes whatever he did, and steps to little Law, carressing his shoulder to calm him down.

Even if you are basically see everything in red from anger and bitterness, they are so cute that it warms your heart.

Naturally, it lasts just a second because Crocodile speaks.

-You did it wrong, Trafalgar. -he says. -This is the right way.

And he lifts his little arm, sending basically half of the coast on you, covering everything in sand.

-UWAAA, KILLER! -screams Kid, clenching to his hair. -Now it turned blonde! What will happen to me now?! My nails don't match to it anymore!!

-Just the sand sticked on the tomato sauce, calm down for God's sake. -answers Killer, still surprisingly collected. -Where is [Y/N]?

-WHO THE FUCK CARES, MY HAIR! -screeches Kid.

You struggle your head out of the sand, wheezing for air.

-A ZOMBIE! -screams Eustass again.

-JUST HOW MUCH SAKE DID YOU DRINK TODAY?! -yells back Killer.

-All.

Bepo grabs your hand with Penguin.

-Pull her out! -they scream.

But they probably didn't think about how strong is a bear, because as your body leaves the sand they accidentally send you flying to the other direction.

-WE ARE SO SORRY! -they shout right after, tripping over each other as they try to reach you.

-DON'T FUCKING COME CLOSE TO ME EVER AGAIN! -you yell at them and they freeze down. You rub your face and shake your head to get rid of the sand after falling on your back.

Why can't I just die already?

-Hang in there-eh! -you hear a last-ditch voice from your side. -I will save you-eh, don't you dare... DON'T FOLLOW THE LIGHT IN THE END OF THE TUNNEL-EH!