1. Big Apple

Hello everyone!

First chapter of this book so once again girl and boy drama🙄

Lets start

Its a new morning in Big Apple. Morning is as usual amazing with bright sun rising up, behind the big white clouds. The shining sun made the whole NYC bright with its rays and it is a good morning wish to one beautiful girl who is sleeping in her comfy bed caring less about the world. She smiled as shining rays touched her pretty face.

Girl: Good Morning Big Apple!

She said this and stretched her arms in the air while closing her eyes and taking the sun kiss which sun is giving her happily. She opened her eyes and saw the beautiful birds chirping near her balcony. She smiled and come out of the duvet, landing her soft feets on her comfy fluffy rabbit flip flops. She made her way towards the balcony.

Girl: Good Morning flying beauties! Have a nice day just like me!

She said this to those birds who are her second good morning wishers. She gave them one flying kiss and made her way towards the bathroom. She took one long yet short shower of 30 minutes and came out in her baby pink bathrobe while drying her hairs with the towel in her soft hands.

She made her way towards the closet and choose one pair of comfy clothes. She jumped out of the bath robe and slipped in her outfit.

She made her way towards the dressing table; looking for her reflection for the first time in this calm morning. She saw herself with messy wet hairs and wearing one of the best make up on her face that is nature's gift to everyone while entering this hard and fast world.

Girl smiled seeing her reflection and wished herself, "Good Morning Miss Avneet! Lets convert this one more day into memorable day!" She said this and took the hair dryer in her hands and started drying her hairs, turning it on! She untangled her smooth hairs gently with the comb after drying them and let them flow in their ways.

Avneet took her bag below the table and dropped some necessary items in it. She stood straight seeing herself in the mirror, she grabbed one baby pink colour lip gloss and gently applied it on her soft pink lips.

"Avneet is Ready" she said this and made her way towards the room exit grabbing her white cap and bag along with her.

She entered the kitchen and made one nutella rich sandwich for her with quick chocolate shake. She had her breakfast while listening to the calm songs. She finished her breakfast and dropped the dish in sink and drank some cold water from her fridge. Then she washed the dish.

After her regular morning chores she finally left for her daily work while locking her small house behind her.

She sat on her scooty and made her way towards her cafe.

Words count:- 542

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

This is Avneet's routine!

I cant believe that i wrote this chapter!😝 but the fact is i have only wrote each and every single word!

Next chapter Mafia brothers!

We will meet soon, bye!