6. Half Caged

Hello everyone!

Lets start

Avneet and khushi left for avneet's home in car with bodyguards. Avneet is not liking this safety as this is a cage for her. Lets see what avneet thinks about this

Avneet's pov

This girl is nice with bossy looks. I liked her attitude but this guards; oh god now i have to be a half caged person for dont know till how much time. Now dont tell me that you are a free bird still! Ohh plz this is freedom but half one. As i have to take this bodyguards and also this girl where ever i go. Like how man. I just cant because i have never. Like everywhere means everywhere. It is like i am leaving in acage who's door is wide open but still never gonna get freedom. How i wish that i can fly just like those flying beauties who daily explore the city in their ways. No doubt that i was once living that life but now see; time changed everything. I can live that life but with this guards and this girl. And that boy, whose name is.........., wait a moment! I have fucking not asked him his name! How dumb head i am? Huh whatever i dont care about him so i am not interested in knowing his name but how the fuck he got to know about me? How the heck he got to know my address? OMR he is something else but what? Omg this many questions for that one person who changed my free life to half caged freedom? FUCK OFF you thoughts! I dont want to interact more with this shit brain of mine! So bye .

Avneet's pov ends here and they have reached at her house too.

Avneet saw her house and smiled. She was about to open the door when guard open it for her. She got pissed off and step out with a most annoying and fake smile. Guard smiled at her like a foolish man at which avneet rolled her eyes back and started walking towards her house. She was about to open the door when guard opened it for her at which avneet frowned and stomped her feet and went inside. Khushi who is witnessing this incidents just laughed at her behaviour and called sid.

Sid picked it up in one go

Sid: What happened?

Khushi: Nothing much! Your girl is just annoyed right now only with this luxury service.

She said this and laughed looking at avneet whereas sid is worried about everything related to his life.

Sid: She will be habitual to it in some days so it will be easy.

Sid said this and cut the call. Khushi rolled her eyes and stated to herself

Khushi: The Mafia King is changed now!

After saying this she went inside and saw avneet sitting on dinning table with super annoyed face. She went near her and sat on one of the chair and asked avneet

Khushi: What happened? Why is your mood off?

Avneet looked at her and rolled her eyes as if she dont know the reason. Khushi chuckled at her behaviour.

Avneet: Look girl; I am habitual to my normal life so FUCKING DONT PUT YOUR ASS IN BETWEEN IT AND ALSO TELK THIS TO YOUR GUARDS!

She shouted and left for her room

Khushi sighed and called one guard who is in kitchen doing something

Khushi: what happened?

Guard: Mam i am just making coffee which mam was going to make but as sir said that she should not do any work so i said her that i will make at which she showed me her fist with dangerous looks and left the kitchen.

Guard said this and khushi laughed out loud.

Khushi: ok ok but dont do this or else see that fist regularly.

She said this and left from their.

Words count:- 669

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Will avneet adjust to this life?

We will meet soon, bye!