5. Babygirl

Hello everyone!

Lets start

Sid took avneet at his mansion as he cant trust for a moment also on his so called dad. He entered his mansion with avneet in his arms. He directly went in his room and made her lay on his bed and covered her with duvet.

Sid sat beside her and caressed her hairs while admiring her beautiful face, " Baby, you are so beautiful! I just fell in love with you at first sight only! I still remember how your hairs were waving in the air like a free bird just like you my babygirl" he said this and placed his lips on her forehead. He kissed her forehead and admired his babygirl from close look. He just got lost in his babygirl. Suddenly he fell on the floor as avneet pushed him.

Avneet is fumming in anger after seeing sid. She got up from the bed and shouted, "WTH you were doing with me! How dare you to kidnap me! You bastard!" She said this and started beating him. Listening her shouts guards came in the room and saw her beating their beloved boss. Guards got angry and grabbed avneet through her arms and pushed her harshly on the bed. Sid saw this and got angry on them.

He got up from the floor and shouted, " Dont you dare to harm her! She is my lifeline after my mom! Say SORRY to her!" He said dangerously and all guards said sorry to avneet while getting the mean of their future mam.

Avneet got up and shouted, "Wth who told you that i am your lifeline. I will never spend my life with you! You fucking kidnapped me as you love me or i can say you have lust on me! I hate you Mr. Whatever your name is!" She shoured and started walking towards the door when sid grabbed her arm and pinned her towards the near by wall. All guards quickly left the room while closing it behind them.

Avneet is about to shout when sid placed his hands on her soft plump lips. Sid looked in her eyes and whispered in husky voice, "Babygirl dont shout this much or else your melody voice will get spoil na! And baby i have not kidnapped you infact i have saved you from the bastard (he said while greeting his teeth) and baby girl this is not lust, it is love baby love! And i will never force you for anything! I will always support your decision baby so as you want to leave this mansion, so you can but you have take safety with you as i cant let some eyes fall on what is mine!" He said this and traced her face with his finger

Avneet bite his hands and shouted, "You psycho lover! I am a free bird and i will be! Forget me as i will be of no one! And i dont know what happened when i fainted but one thing is clear that I HATE YOU!!" she said this and pushed sid.

Avneet ran towards the door when sid caught her and said, "Baby girl you are free bird and will be so i will never let anyone to cage this free bird of mine! Lets go i will drop you and also take my power girl as safety because some evil eyes are already on you, My Lady!" He said this and kissed her cheeks!

Avneet pushed him but sid has quite strong hold on her. Sid said, "First agree with my terms and then leave na babygirl" he said this and kissed her side of the neck. Avneet shivered under his touch but didn't showed it.

Finally avneet agreed with sid. Sid smiled at her and called his power girl. After some times his power girl came in his room. Sidneet looked at her and she was in her all time fav dress

Sid saw her and said, " Meet her, she is my power girl or you can say most dangerous yet sweet girl in my whole team, Miss Khushi or you can say Dare Devil!" Sid said this and winked at her and Khushi gave one playful smile to him

(Siddharthxking your entry is done! Quite unexpected, right?🤭)

Khushi came near them and said, "So hello bhabhi! As he told you about me still i would like to introduce myself! So i am Khushi! And i know you are Avneet, first love of my fav person!" She said this and smirked looking at sid. Sid blushed but tried to hide it and avneet rolled her eyes!

Words count:- 801

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Will khushi and avneet be friends?

Will avi fell for sid or riyaz or none?

We will meet soon, bye!