11. Well Wisher

Hello everyone!

Complete the goals of 100 votes on each chapter of this book because i am not giving next update!

Lets start

One man took avneet with him for Riyaz Aly! Riyaz is waiting for avneet in his secret room!

Meanwhile with sid

Sid is working for his under world on some serious mission when suddenly he got one message from sm1

Sid's pov

I was working when i got one message! I read the message and my world turned upside down reading the message!

Message

The Mafia King one shock for you

Your first love for whom you are possessive is gonna lose the precious thing which is a respect for girls!

If you can save her then save because after that her life will turn into hell!

Your,
Well Wisher!

And this made me shock to core and now my mind started working as Mafia King!

Sid's pov ends

And now lets see what is Riyaz Aly thinking

Riyaz's pov

Ahh this is too much! How long will they take to bring that slut here? I just want to enter her and make my brother heartbroken seeing that! I guess they came! And yes they came with that slut! Door of my secret room is opening while revealing Avneet in his arms! I saw her and smirked!

Riyaz: Make that slut lay on this bed!

I ordered my boy and he did what i said! He made her laid on that bed and saw her with lusty eyes! I smirked at him as i can see the lust he have for her! I said

Riyaz: I can see the lust for her in your eyes!

I said and he snapped his face towards me with a playful smile which i am giving to him! Then he said

He: I will have fun after giving your beloved step brother one nice heart attack!

And i nodded my head in agreement. He came towards me and said

He: I am setting up the camera and you start your work or i can say fun!

He said this and winked at me and i smirked looking at Avneet!

I made my way towards her and he went and start the camera facing us! I looked at him and he gave me thumbs up, indicating that plan is started!

I looked at that slut and saw her with lusty eyes from top to toe!

I started removing my shirt which i am wearing! I removed my watch too and looked at her!

I started taking off her shirt and pants revealing one pair of sexy bra and panties in front of my lusty eyes! I saw her once again from top to toe with lustful gaze!

After checking her out in the half naked body in front of my lusty eyes, i fixed her image in my nasty mind!

Then my eyes made their way on her milky boobs which are half exposed due to her lacy bra!

And then my hands made the way where my gaze is stuck!

Suddenly ................

Words count:- 546

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

How will sid save avneet?

Who is the well wisher of The Mafia King?

What happened suddenly?

We will meet when goals are completed, bye!