18. Truths

In evening around 8

Khushi is decorating the backyard as per the plan and guards are helping her. Actually she is just ordering to guards and they are following her. She is doing best as much as she can. She is even excited for their proposal. She knows sid from the day she was dropped on the road being orphan and at that day she joined the mafia world with the help of mafia king, who is a kind hearted yet possessive for his loved ones.

Sid has already ordered one ring for avneet and right now he is in room, continuously reading proposal speech.

Sid: I love you Avneet! I love you so much! Will you be my wife?

He opened his eyes looking at her pic

Sid: ahhh no not this one yaar, this is so simple. Something different. Ohk so lets start in real way.

He bend on his one knee in front of her photo which is on table and he got nervous looking at her smiling pic.

Sid: Ohh god her pic is only making me more nervous.

He stood up and paced till room door while blabbering what to do, how to do and what not.

He stopped at one pic which is on side table of his bed. He took that pic and said

Sid: mom, how i will propose her. I dont know how to propose her. Will she accept it if i do? Will she love to be with me? What will i do if she said no, mom? Ahhhhh no sid no! Be positive yaar.

And with this he went near Avneet's pic and once again took his position but end up getting nervous looking at her smiling face.

He once again stood up and started pacing from door to table.

Suddenly door opened and sid bumped with it. He fell down on the floor while wincing a little, catching his nose.

Sid: what the fuck! Who the hell it is?

He stood up rubbing his nose and saw Avneet standing their controlling her laugh.

Sid saw her and stood up properly and avneet burst out laughing.

Avneet: Yo..ur no..se is ..re.d

She said between her laughs

Sid smiled admiring her. He got lost in her giggles. And in his dream land he went near her and caught her by waist. She stopped laughing feeling his huge hands around her slim waist.

Both got lost in eachothers eyes and scanned their souls. Both found the loneliness in eachothers life.

Both are alone and both want support to stand up and walk in the future.

Both came back to their sense when sid's phone rang. Avneet quickly went downstairs and went inside the kitchen to have some water.

Avneet: What was that? Why his eyes show the pain of being alone in his life. Is he alone like me?

And suddenly avneet felt one hand on her mouth and she fainted.

With sid,

Sid saw the caller id and first thing he did is to curse the person as the fucking bastard spoiled his moment.

Sid: What this idiot want now?

And he received the call

Sid: say Mr. Aly

Riyaz: Hello, Mr. Nigam! Come to the xyz place and take your life with you!

And sid just didnt believe his words because just now avneet was with him so how riyaz can take her but little did he know that riyaz is planning something big.

Sid: Wtf you lier!

Riyaz laughed and said

Riyaz: Be quick, beloved brother byeee!

And he cut the call. Sid's forehead is showing tense so he quickly ran downstairs just to see avneet but he didn't found her in hall. He ran towards kitchen but she was not their. He quickly called khushi

Sid: Khushi, That bastard took away avneet!

And sid cut the call leaving khushi with half information

Sid grabbed his car keys and made his way at given address. He reached their in just 20 minutes. He saw one old cottage in bad condition.

And suddenly he heard one girl's scream and he quickly recognized it. It was of his unconfessed love. He ran towards the cottage door just to find it looked from inside.

Riyaz: I did my work. Where is avneet?

Rehaan: They are on the way. They will be here in some time.

And after 10 minutes they saw two guards coming with avneet. Both smirked looking at her.

Rehaan: Drop her on bed!

Guards did their work and left the cottage leaving Rehaan and Riyaz with avneet.

Rehaan made his way towards Avneet but riyaz stopped him by putting his gun on his back of the head.

Rehaan got shock feeling the gun point. He turned around and saw riyaz smirking.

Riyaz: Byee so called Dad!

Rehaan: My son, what are you doing? You will kill your dad?

He said in his sweet sugar coated boice as if he is not going to kill his own bloods.

Riyaz: Ohh just shut up, you are not my dad! You first cheated Vibha aunty and killed her in front of her own son.

Rehaan got shock as he thought riyaz dont know about this.

Riyaz: what? Haan, dont get shock you bastard! I know everything after entering mafia world, So called nonsense dad!

Rehaan: so what? I loved your mom so i killed her as she got to know my truth.

Riyaz: ohh helo! You were just using both the ladies. You never loved my mom. You did illegal second marriage with my mom though being married.

Rehaan: No it is not truth. This is....
Riyaz: just shut up! when my mom got to know that you killed your first wife then you fucking kill her in front of my eyes because she asked for divorce from you.

Rehaan got another shock as he thought that riyaz is unaware of the fact as riyaz has forgot about everything because he fainted seeing her mother dying.

Rehaan: You remembered that!

He asked still being in shock

Riyaz: Yeah, i know! I got to know this when you left the place. I even know that you told me lie about Sid bro that he killed my mom but the fact is you killed her.

Riyaz roared in anger and kept his index finger on the trigger.

Rehaan got shock.

Suddenly......

That's it! How was the chapter? I hope you liked the truths behind their lives. The half reality is revealed! Lets see what will happen now? Who will succeeded in his plans? And 2 more chapters and then the end. We will meet soon, byee!

 We will meet soon, byee!