16. Idiot😂

Spam this one

Grabbing the towel from the stand, i wrapped it around my body! I was about to step out of the bathroom when i heard voice of Mr. Hottie! No wait it was a shout making me shiver a little!

Sid: Beautiful, you took 32 minutes inside it!

And then i heard a knock on the door!

Avneet: I am sorry! I am done but...

And this will be awkard yaar! How the heck i will go out or ask for my clothes from him? Ahhh why me in this one??

Sid: What happened beautiful?

He asked calmly and here i am hesitant to share this to him!

Sid: Say?

Ahh this boy! How will i ask him for my clothes? I am not going to ask. I will stay here. No yaar, this is not possible. Idea! I will tell him to go out of the room for bringing some food for me.

Yeah this one will work i guess so

Avneet: Sid nothing happened. You just bring some food for me as i am hungry.

Crossing my fingers in hope that he will come in this plan and for my luck he came making me quite surprise

I heard his foot steps going out of the room and i sighed in relief.

Opening bathroom door, i made my way towards the closet just to take out his clothes as i dont have one right but i will get as khushi bhushi chushi will soon come with it.

Avneet's pov ends

Sid's pov

Babygirl is behaving weird. Like i kept on saying that what happened but she didnt replied and said that Sid nothing happened. You just bring some food for me as i am hungry. Ok so something is fishy but what. I agreed with her in few seconds but didnt went out of the room. Because i felt like she wants to say something but not saying. I just went in the closet to hide but after some minutes i got surprise. She came out of the bathroom just in a towel.

Now i got it. Why she wants food. Hmmmmmm so clever but not more than mafia king. Wait a minute, why she is searching her clothes in my closet? Like they are mine na so. Wait she dont have her clothes so she is wearing mine one. Nice hann, means she is wearing my clothes without asking me!

Do you mind, idiot?

No, wait dont call me idiot!

Shut up and let her wear whatever she wants, IDIOT!

I am not idiot and you are my mind so dont call me idiot

Just shut up IDIOT!!

ahhhh wait a minute she is gonna change in front of me. Noooooo

And i went towards her, backhugging her just to make her shock.

Sid: Babygirl, its me sid!

I said just to calm her down

Avneet: wh..at ar..e y.ou do..ing here!

She stammered and i smirked just for some teasing yaar

Sid: Babygirl, you are soo hot!

I bit her earlobe making her weak. She arched her back getting lost in the moment 

Sid: Beautiful, are you enjoying?

I whispered in her ears and kissed her neck but suddenly she pushed me and said

Avneet: Sid, plz go out and let me wear something.

She said while looking down. I guess it was wrong idea doing this. I guess she didn't liked it. I guess i have to say sorry before she thinks more cheap about me. I guess ....

Ohhhh Idiot, i guess se aage badh!!! She is getting nervous more.

Ohh shit, i am an idiot

I told you

Ahhh leave

Sid: I am sorry

I ran out of the closet saying this much as the air between us was getting awkward and making me scared of losing her.

I ran out of the room and saw Khushi coming in the mansion.

I made my way towards her for sharing my sudden mess which i created

Sid: Hey girl, i want to tell you something yaar

I said and dragged her till the couch

Khushi: Ohh ok but let me walk yaar

Sid: Sit

I slightly pushed her on the couch

Sid: Listen yaar i just messed up every thing

And with this i shared everything with her and she burst out laughing on me like seriously, their is nothing to laugh on this situation. Here i am worried and this girl is laughing like anything. Ughhhh I am hurt.

(Au: i am just obessed with this ' I am hurt' line)

Sid: stop laughing and tell me that will she leave me for this thing?

I asked seriously and she stopped laughing suddenly getting serious without expressions but yaar this khushi bhushi chushi once again bursted out laughing on me.

Ahhhh i hate her. I am hurt yaar. Seriously i am serious and she is not seriously serious dude. Like she should be serious seriously not serious like jokingly because i am seriously serious not fake seriously serious.

(Au: What the hell i just wrote yaar, like this serious lol🤣🤣)

Khushi: idiot, you are seriously an idiot!

I told you

Ahhh shut up, i am not an idiot.

Sid: Fuck off, i am not an idiot. Infact you are an idiot khushi bhushi chushi!

I bursted on her and she made one serious face and once again started laughing. Ahhhh why the fuck she can't be seriously serious for a minute!

And then i heard Avneet's footsteps coming downstairs. Ughhh i dont know how the fuck i will face her. And this idiot is just looking at me and avneet like a mad person!

Avneet: .......

That's it for today! After sooo long, right? Anyways i tried making it little funny so do tell me that i succeeded or not! And one more thing, soon this book is coming to an end, will meet soon; byeeeee!