13. Comfortable

Hello everyone!

This book will end soon but not super soon!
So if you want to add anything in this book then say it!

Lets start

Avneet's pov

When i opened my eyes i saw Mr. Whatever his name is and Mr. Aly! I saw that Mr. Whatever is going to beat Mr. Aly!

But i shouted as i remembered that i was kidnapped

Avi: WTF! I will kill you both!

I said this and got Mr. Aly's attention as he snapped his head towards me but that Mr. Whatever is not even looking at me! And then i looked down to find myself only in inners! I got shock and tears made its way on my cheeks, thinking of the situation! I grabbed the blanket covering myself and then i heard one harsh voice of Mr. Whatever

Sid: I AM NOT LOOKING AT HER THEN HOW THE FUCK YOU CAN LOOK AT HER?

And this words changed my all the thoughts towards Mr. Hottie!

I saw that he gave Mr. Aly one tight punch due to which his head hit the lamp and started bleeding a bit!

Is he saying truth? That he is loving me! Did he said truth that he had fall for me? But how is this possible? But whatever it is, i only know that i misunderstood him till now! And that Mr. Aly, he kidnapped me! And Mr. Hottie saved me!

My chain of thoughts is broken by Mr. Aly scream which was in pain as i saw him on floor holding his main part and wincing in pain! I guess Mr. Hottie hit him their! Omg he is angry on Mr. Aly just for me?! Can i trust him? But one thing is clear that he is saving me and i guess last time also i was saved by him!

And once again my thoughts were broken by Mr. Hottie!

Sid: Mr. Rehaan and you will regret doing this!

He said this and kicked Mr. Aly's face!

That means he saved me two times from getting raped!! I should be thankful rather than be rude! And without any single thought i said out loud whatever came in my mind!

Avneet: You are my Saviour, Mr. Whatever your name is!

I said this and saw Mr. Aly getting unconscious!

But Mr. Hottie is not looking at me, he is a gentleman! I smiled looking at his behaviour! Then he went towards my clothes which were near table on the floor! He picked them and came towards me without looking at me! He handed my clothes to me and said

Sid: You wear them and we will leave!

He said this and dragged Mr. Aly holding his leg and dragging him out of the room!

I smiled at him and breathed in relief as he made me hella comfortable being himself uncomfortable!

I quickly wore my clothes and went out with the guilt in my eyes!

I saw Mr. Hottie standing out of the room all alone! As soon as he saw me, he smiled and said

Sid: Lets go! I will drop you at your home!

And suddenly from no where my mouth said something which made me embarrassed or you can say shocked from myself!

Avneet: ...........

Words count:- 570

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

What avneet said?

What will be sid's reaction on Avneet's words?

We will meet soon, bye!