3. Confusing

Hello everyone!

I have started one more story! Lol sorry for this one as in last few days i brought more stories!

Title: Sweet Temptation!

This is also a mafia story but different from my other two mafia stories! So check it! You will like it!

And i will not brought new stories untill i complete this one and scary adventure as this two are short stories!

Lets start

Avneet is working as always. She has to work from morning 10 to evening 6. Avneet is good in this and also love her work. Soon she is called by one customer for taking order. She went near the man with a sweet smile on her face.

Avneet: yes sir! How can you help you?

She said with a sweet voice and cute smile. Man smiled at her and said

Man: one coffee with some biscuits.

Avneet: ok sir! Anything else?

Man: No thank you!

Avneet wrote it on the paper and that man is checking her out which is not noticed by avneet. After some minutes avneet came with that man's order. Man took it and stared at her.

Man is continuously looking at avneet when she is working while having his coffee. Suddenly man took out his phone and took avneet's pic when she was busy in taking one order.

Man: She will be in the bed now!

Man said this in his mind and curved his lips in smirk. Soon he payed the bill and smiled at avneet. Avneet felt little awkward but smiled back. Man left from the place leaving a confuse avneet behind.

Avneet: He is confusing! Anyways never mind.

She shrugged off her thoughts but little bit should avneet know that this meet with an unknown man is going to change her whole life from upside down.

Man went out of the cafe and called sm1

Man: Hello! I am standing you one pic of a girl! I want her in my bed by today's night!

Sm1: sir but

Man: Follow my words! And i guess she is virgin so it will be fun!

Sm1: ok sir!

With this Man cut the call and left for his place.

With avneet

She left for her small house on her scooty with a happy smile on her beautiful face.

But god wants avneet to have some change soon in her life so One boy in his Black Lamborghini saw Avneet and got lost in her as she was still looking like a doll though working for hours.

Boy: She is so beautiful! How i am late in finding this beauty for my life? She will be mine super soon!

Boy said this and took out his phone and took one pic of avneet and send to one person.

Boy called that person and said

Boy: I have send you one pic of a girl! Give her proper safety as she is going to be my wife super soon! So give me her details!

Sm1: ok sir!

Boy smiled at avneet and said to himself

Boy: Sweetheart dont worry! You will be more happy after being mine!

He said this and took a turn opposite of avneet!

Words count:- 555

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Who is man and boy?

What will happen with avneet?

We will meet soon, bye!