19. Guilty

Suddenly door opened revealing sid.

Riyaz and Rehaan looked at him. Sid saw avneet unconscious on bed and got angry. Sid pushed rehaan and riyaz making his way towards avneet.

Sid tapped her cheeks but she was in deep slumber.

Riyaz: She will get conscious after 2 hours.

Listening this sid went near Rehaan and punched his face

Sid: You bastard, how dare you?

Rehaan: Your brother is also involved in this plan.

Sid turned and kicked riyaz on his stomach.

Sid: Today you both will die.

Rehaan smirked seeing sid's reaction towards riyaz. He concluded that sid is not aware of the truth.

Sid went near Rehaan and pushed him on the ground. Sid punched him multiple times on his stomach.

Sid: First you killed my mom and then aunty. You bastard. You always used girls in your life.

With this he punched his face hard. His face started bleeding.

Sid: And now you want my love to enter that life.

With this Mr. Rehaan got one more punch.

Sid: You told to Riyaz that I killed his mom but the fact is you did that crime.

And with this Rehaan got one more tight punch.

Riyaz just witnessed all the punches given by sid to his so called dad or you can say a heavan. Riyaz is guilty for his deeds today. He is guilty for trusting one murderer of his mom. He is guilty for believing his words. He is guilty for kidnapping his brother's love. He is guilty for everything and this guilt is eating him inside.

And here Mr. Rehaan is lying half dead on the floor due to the punches he got on his face back to back.

Sid stood up and saw Riyaz looking down due to the guilt.

Riyaz: I am sorry bro.

And his sorry has guilts inside it. His sorry is not enough to mend everything but somewhere if we see then he is also not in fault. He just believed his dad which was his life's biggest mistake but he was a kid at that time and for him his dad was also a strong man who was just a cheater.

Sid smiled and went near him

Sid: It was not your fault. You just believed your dad being a kid at that time.

And sid understood the situation being mature. He is elder so he has to be mature more.

Riyaz looked up at sid with teary eyes. Sid held his shoulders and stood him up.

Riyaz hugged sid tightly and cried his heart out for the first time in front of sm1.

Sid rubbed his back to overcome his guilt. He let him cry because crying makes you feel light.

After some minutes of crying, riyaz controlled himself and brole the hug

Sid: You ok?

Riyaz nodded his head in yes while looking down.

Sid: It was not your fault believing Mr. Rehaan but yes it was your fault in kiddnapping avneet.

Riyaz agreed with sid and it is true it was riyaz's fault for kidnapping avneet for the first time.

Sid: So say sorry to avneet not me.

Riyaz once again agreed with sid.

Riyaz: I will say sorry to her for everything.

Sid: Good.

Riyaz: But i will not tell her the truth because you have not told her that you are mafia king.

Sid smiled and from inside he got tensed because he dont know how will she react when she will put his real identity.

Suddenly Avneet got her conscious. She stood up while helding her head and wincing a little due to the headache.

Sid and riyaz looked at her. Sid went towards avneet and held her.

Sid: You are safe.

He said while supporting her to stand up.

Avneet: How i am here?

She asked him while taking his support to get up.

Sid: Lets go home then we will talk about this.

Avneet: ok

And avneet saw riyaz. She got shocked and stood at her place.

Avneet saw Rehaan's body lying on the floor half dead. She got scared. She thought that Riyaz killed Rehaan and now he will kill sid and her too.

She panicked seeing him

Sid read her mind and said

Sid: He will not to do anything.

Avneet calmed a bit.

Riyaz came towards her while looking at the ground because he is ashamed of his act.

Riyaz: I am sorry for everything.

Avneet widen her eyes in shock. She got confused because all of a sudden one bastard said sorry for his deeds to her.

Sid smiled at his words. Avneet looked at sid and got shock. For avneet everything is like sab golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai.

(Au: Yeh song mere dimaag mein play hua at this situation🤣🤣 sorry)

Sid: I will tell you everything so stop getting shock.

Avneet: ohkk

Riyaz: I am sorry, and forgiving me will be in your hands after knowing the truth also.

Avneet got confused

Riyaz: I mean dont forgive me knowing the truth.

Avneet: ohk

She said but still her mind is not able to process everything.

Sid: now lets go home.

You know author wants some twist so the devil stood up. I mean Rehaan got his conciousness. He looked at his two sons and avneet. He smirked weakly and took out his gun near his waist. He stood up taking the support of bed.

Mafia brothers and avneet looked at Rehaan.

Avneet got shocked seeing the gun. She got scared as she saw gun for the first time in her life.

Rehaan stood up and pointed his gun at avneet.

Rehaan: I will kill you all.

He said and pressed the trigger. Before they three can process the bullet hit ......

That's it. I hope you liked this chapter. I guess you all understood the truth which was hidden from ages. And Riyaz was not at fault but his fault is their in kidnapping avneet for sure. And lets see what author planned ahead. Will sidneet end or sidyaz? And one more chapter then byeee to this book, before leaving hit the vote button, byee!

 Will sidneet end or sidyaz? And one more chapter then byeee to this book, before leaving hit the vote button, byee!