20. I LOVE YOU

Rehaan stood up and pointed his gun at avneet.

Rehaan: I will kill you all.

He said and pressed the trigger. Before they three can process the bullet hit Riyaz.

Dont use your brain let me clear your doubts.

When Rehaan fired the bullet at that time riyaz came in front of avneet to save her and bullet directly hit his heart.

All got shock. Sid took the gun which is lying on the ground and shooted Rehaan directly on his head.

Sid quickly bend down and took riyaz's head on his lap. Avneet is too shocked to digest everything. First she saw guns and then death.

Riyaz: I am sorry for everything.

Sid got tears in his eyes for the first time for riyaz.

Sid: Nothing will happen to you.

He said while going to get up but riyaz stopped him and said

Riyaz: Let me die. I deserve this only. Let me go with my mom and aunty. You marry Avneet Bhabhi and live a happy life ahead bro. I love you bro and i am sorry bhabhi.

He struggled saying this words and finally took his last breathe with a sorry.

Sid was just numb. He was not happy. He found one brother and lost him on the spot. He is not in the condition to use his brain. He just stared at Riyaz's face. He never hated him because he was aware of the truth, he even tried to tell him the truth but he always failed as Riyaz trusted his dad more.

Avneet is just shock. She just faced too much that she is not able to think what to do further. She just looked at Riyaz's face. I am sorry is continuously ringing in her head.

After some minutes sid stood up just to see avneet shocked.

He went near her and shaked her by holding her shoulders.

Avneet came back to senses and looked at sid with expressionless face.

Both have no emotions on their faces. Both are just looking in eachothers eyes which have emotions.

Sid: Avneet, I am The Mafia King. Riyaz was also mafia and Mr. Rehaan too. Riyaz is my step brother.

He said this in one breathe and closed his eyes catching his breathe.

After some seconds sid opened his eyes because avneet didn't said a single word nor she moved.

Sid saw the same expressions.

Sid: And i love you so much avneet. I loved you when i first saw you. I loved your heart not body. I saved you because i loved you and want you to be my responsibility forever. I have losed all my loved ones in my life and now i cant afford to lose you. So i want you to forget some past days forever and leave your normal life. And yes their is no need of you to work because i will fulfill all your needs. Dont think that o think you are not capable of doing any work it is just i want to help you out in every single ways. I will provide you security throughout your life because some might know about you in mafia world but i will surely clear all the thinks before they reach to you. I love you so i am doing everything for you, byeee!

He said this and turned to leave the cottage.

He confessed his love just to protect her not to get her. He is going to sacrifice his happiness for saving his love. He genuinely loves her so he is capable to bear the pain which he is going to get in his life.

But do you think that author will let this end here, no so one cute ending is required.

Avneet catch his hand and said

Avneet: I want you for my protection siddharth.

This words stopped sid.

Avneet: I trust you more for my life siddharth.

This words brought peace to sid's broken heart.

Avneet: I love you too sid!

And this brought whole world to sid. He got everything he want with him.

Sid turned around to face her. He has tears in his eyes and so did avneet.

Both stared at eachother with tears running down their cheeks.

Both pulled eachother in a tight hug. Both cried while sharing the pain which they are caring.

Avneet: I loved you the day you saved me from Riyaz but me being stupid realized it when you were about to leave me forever.

Sid: I am mafia king so does it affect you?

Sid's grip got tight around her with his question because his fear of losing her just because of his identity can be true.

Avneet: No because love is blind.

She said and chuckled making him chuckle too.

Both broke the hug and looked in eachother's eyes with love.

Sid cupped her face. Both closed their eyes to make the upcoming moment special.

Sid closed the space between them and attached their lips. Both kissed eachother for first time. Both kissed eachother while caring tons of feelings. Both kissed eachother while giving their pains to eachother. Both showed loved in this kiss. Their lips moved perfectly. Both showed cared for eachother and cried in the kiss.

Ending the kiss with a soft peck both finally left eachother lips.

Both looked at eachother and joined their foreheads.

Sidneet (whispered slowly): I LOVE YOU

THE END

And here the journey of SHE IS MINE ended. I hope you liked this book. I tried to make it different using my silly brain. I enjoyed writing this one and also loved your support which you gave to this book. Here Sidneet met losing everything. Both loved eachother more than their own happiness which was clear. Taking my final leave here. And no epilogue because this book is different. Author loves all the readers, I love you peeps! Do catch me in other books, byeee!❤🤗