9. Deal

Hello everyone!

No bakwass today!

Lets start

On sunday

Around 4 in Avneet's house

Avi's pov

Ohh god! Just one hour! How i will go for coffee with Mr. Aly? What should i do? What should i do? Oh god why the fuck i am panicking? Ohk so, calm down Avneet! Breathe in ...... and breathe out........! Ok so i will go as first time in my life sm1 came as a friend of mine. Ohk so first thing i have to do is go out of the house without being noticed! Yes i have to do this. But how? Ohh god this how is more annoying than that Guards! Huhhh Fine! So i will tell them that i am sleeping in my room so dont disturb me! Yes this will work! And i will come back home around 6 so no problem. Ohkkk so Miss. Avneet start your plan!!!

I went downstairs with a tired face! Oh come on dont ask me why? Arey its simple because i have to show my tiredness na so that dont disturb thing will work na! All are dumbs only me is having some sort of brain and that Mr. Whatever is his name is also dumb! He always behave like love sick puppy in my every decisions, which annoys me the most! Huh whatever! Now see that Khushi is watching tv and those idiot guards are just standing at the door as if some terrorists will attack a simple girl's house! Huh just leave those dumb heads and lets concentrate on executing the plan!

I went towards Khushi and said

Avi: Look girl! I am sleeping in my room so plz dont disturb as i am tired after working whole week so rest is what i like to do at weekends!

I said this and did some acting of yawning which was like real! Lol, you know i am a good actor so this is what i do! And that khushi bhushi chushi is staring me as if i am an alien! Huh whatever! And then i again said

Avi: Ohh come on girl! Say atleast ok!

And then she took out her airpods from one ear making me super annoyed at the thing that only i was speaking and no one was listening! Ahhhh i just want to kill that Mr. Whatever is his name! My life changed just because of him! I so hate him! And before i continue murder plans for Mr. Whatever is his name, that chushi bhushi asked to me

Khushi: What happened girl? Did you need something? Then say fast as i am having one important meeting right now!

And then i took deep breathe to calm my nervous which are going crazy due to the stupid act of mine only!

Avi: I was saying that i am sleeping in my room as i am super tired so plz dont disturb me! And let me sleep till my eyes open!

I completed it with a sweet fake smile on my lips and that khushi bhushi chushi just said ok and completed the convo between us! I got happy but still carried that tired look and went in my room!

I locked it and jumped up and down in excitement but wait a minute! Why the fuck i am doing this robbers type of things??? Ahh this is my house and my life so i can fucking go anywhere i want! So why the heck this drama? Ohh come on avneet just for no more fights! And this my subconscious mind stated to me and i so agreed with my mind!

After questioning myself i went towards my cupboard to choose one comfortable outfit for this coffee! Wait a minute, my mind got one more question for myself! That why the fuck i am going on a coffee with that Mr. Weird Aly? Yes you heard right Mr. Weird Aly because he is weird! Who the heck ask for coffee to one waitress who is herself working in one cafe! Lol this is funny and unbelievable too! I laughed at this and then decided not to go on that stupid coffee with a stranger! And i will fucking not inform Mr. Aly that i am not coming as he will get my precious phone number dude! Now dont ask why precious? Because one phone can do anything yaar! One phone number can track the location of a person if he is on mars also! Dont get shock as i know that you all know this! So lets sleep as i said that to khushi bhushi chushi! Yaar this khushi bhushi chushi is just awesome man! Me is proud of myself! I went towards the door of my room and unlocked it as i am staying in my room only na!

Then i jumped on my bed covering myself with soft duvet around my tiny body! I am a free bird and i will be so i will just do whatever seems to be good to me and right now i did same as that Mr. Aly makes me feel uncomfortable by his gaze! I dont know why but i am uncomfortable! And to be honest that Mr. Whatever never makes me feel uncomfortable though he kissed my neck! I feel safe with him but he caged me so i am hating him! He caged me yes by this guards and one personal guard that is Khushi bhushi chushi! I am living alone and i am habitual to this loneliness so how i will be ok with so many people around me all of a sudden and that too 24x7! So i am just not ok with this! He is stupid and made me stupid too! like How the fuck he fell in love with me? And i dont know why that Mr. Whatever is doing this? And why the fuck i am allowing him? Now dont ask me as i only dont know yaar!! Ok so lets make one deal that when i will find answer i will tell you all and you all have to just remember this question and always remind me if i forget because answer is required, right?

Ok so this was too much so lets sleep now! Goody Night to everyone i know it is noon but still as sleeping so good night! And with this i closed my eyelids and fell asleep dont know when!

Words count:- 1111 (😂)

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Avi didnt went for coffee! So now what?

And do tell me that did you liked this way of writing more?

We will meet soon, bye!