4. She is Mine!

Hello Everyone!

No bakwas

Lets start

Avneet reach her house and went inside after parking her scooty. She went towards the kitchen for some water when she heard doorbell.

Avneet: Doorbell and my house, impossible but lets see who is the person!

She drank water and opened the door. She saw two well build body mans were standing in front of her. Before she can think any thing both man made her smell chloroform and she went unconscious. Both took her in one car and left towards one mansion.

After some minutes two more man came at avneet's house but they saw her house open and no one is inside it. So man called his boss

Man: Sir, mam is not here and her house is also open but no one is inside it.

Boss: what? Then check around you will find her.

Man: sir we have checked everywhere but she is not here.

Boss: Fine. Call my PA and informed him about this and tell him to give me further details in 10 minutes.

Man: ok sir

With this call ended

Man called his PA and told him everything.

After 10 minutes

Boss called his PA

Boss: Spill

PA: Sir, Mr. Rehaan took her from their without her permission.

And after listening Mr. Rehaan, boss cut the call and left towards one place.

With Avneet

In 20 minutes she is brought in one mansion.

Man: Good work. Now you both can leave.

Bodyguards left and Man saw avneet with lustful gaze. Avneet is on one couch unconscious. Man went near her and took her in his arms and started walking towards his room. He made her lay on his bed and took off his shirt.

Man: It will be fun!

He said this and jumped on bed beside avneet. He was going to take her dress off when door opened with a thud.

Man looked towards the door and got shock

Man: What are you doing here?

Sm1: Ohh just shut up Mr. Rehaan!

Man: Talk with respect i am your Dad!

Man said while walking towards sm1

Sm1: Fuck off Bastard. And dont dare to touch My Girl!

Sm1 said this and went towards Avneet.

Man: What are you doing, Siddharth?

Man shouted

(Sm1 is Sid and that Man is Sid's Dad, Mr. Rehaan so in cafe that Man was Mr. Rehaan and that boy was sid)

Sid: She is Mine! So move

Sid said while taking Avneet in his arms and going towards the gate.

Man: We can share her my child!

And this was enough for sid to remember everything

Sid kept avneet on bed and gave one tight punch on Mr. Rehaan's face

Sid: I AM NOT LIKE YOU BASTARD. SHE IS MINE AND SHE WILL BE MINE! I WILL NOT CHEAT LIKE YOU DID BLOODY MOTHER FUCKER!

sid said this and kicked his dad but for him he is nothing just a cheater who cheats on everyone.

Sid took avneet in arms and left from that place. But sm1 saw him with Avneet and said

Sm1: She Is Mine!

Sm1 said this and asked one bodygaurd

Sm1: who is she?

Guard: Boss said to brought her as he wants sex with her but Mafia King took her before boss can do anything.

Sm1: ok.

Sm1 left from their

Words count:- 582

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Sid's Dad want to fuck Avneet not Riyaz Aly!

Who is sm1?

We will meet soon, bye!