10. Slut

Hello everyone!

Dont ask me why i updated though the work is copied by sm1 on insta! TBH it hurts but let it be as i am helpless and that person is rude and i cant tolerate it as it is fucking not my way!

And i will update as the matter is not in my hands!

Lets start

Lets see what happened with Riyaz Aly who is rejected by Miss. Avneet for coffee!

Riyaz's pov

Where the heck is that slut? She is freaking late! Right now time is 5:30 in evening and she is still not here! That slut will have one slap for getting late! And if she didnt came then i will not spare her! Just wait and watch Miss. Avneet what i will do! Your Mr. Nigam will also lose in saving you from me! And now i guess she will not come so its a show time! Just tell me how will My beloved Step Brother will feel seeing his first love being under me? Dont worry my step bro as i will show you live make out session with that slut! She is a slut! First she came to dad and now me just wait and watch the game The Mafia King!

I think i should call him and tell to kidnap that slut as it is getting late! And i also want one hot ass under me to give some pleasure to my friend!

I took out my phone from the back of my pocket and called my PA who is trustworthy! I called him and he picked up in three rings!

Ri: Hello! Listen kidnap that Miss. Avneet!!

PA: ok sir!

Ri: And then Drop her in my mansion's secret room!

PA: Alright sir!

Ri: And be careful as that Mafia King gave safety to her!

PA: ok sir!

And then i cut the call and left towards my mansion. I reached their in half an hour and directly went in the secret room. I did set up of camera because my brother should see this na! I smirked looking at that camera which is showing full bed! Ooo myy god! I am so smart! This will kill my Beloved Step Brother at every second and that slut will be my sex slave for the rest of my life because i will marry her! She is soo hot ass! She is sexy so definitely the best girl in the bed! She will agree with my deal. And that deal is that she will be given everything whatever she wants but in return i just want her body! This sounds so lusty and to be honest i am lusty for that bitch! And my beloved brother will never save her as this room is just known by two person and they are my PA and me so no chance for him to save his love! And safety is just mind blowing of my secret room! Now i am just waiting for that slut to come here and pleasure me while giving heart attacks to my beloved step brother at every second!

Riyaz's pov ends

Now lets go and see what is happening with Avneet

Avneet's pov

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed when i suddenly felt one hand on my mouth which is covering my nose too! I quickly opened my eyes and saw one man in whole black outfit and not even showing his single skin! I got panicked but i managed to kick that man's leg! Due to this he left me so i got up and ran towards the door! But for my bad luck he caught my leg and pulled me due to which i falled landing on my front body with a thud on the ground! I was about to scream when i felt something hard on my head and everything went black in front of my eyes!

Avneet's pov ends

Goals for next chapter:- 100+ votes on all chapters of this book! Till then no updates!😁

Words count:- 705

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

What will happen with avneet?

Will Riyaz be successful in his plan?

We will meet after goals are completed so byee!