7. Job

Hello everyone!

Before reading this one just go and check previous one.

Lets start

In Aly Mansion

Riyaz is sitting on one chair and waiting for someone to come and give details. After some time one person came with one file

Riyaz: Done?

Sm1: yes sir!

Sm1 said this and handed him the file. Riyaz opened it and said

Riyaz: So her name is Avneet! Nice one. She is orphan! Wow great one as no one will save her. Lol. She works in one cafe as waitress, good one and this will help me. Calm by nature and loves freedom! Ohhkk. The Mafia King is giving her safety currently! And this one will be fun to see that who will take this ordinary girl from two mafia step brothers? And answer is Riyaz Aly!!

He said this and laughed out loud! And sm1 standing their rolled his eyes which went unnoticed by duffer riyaz aly.

Riyaz: you can leave now.

With this sm1 went from their.

Next day

Avneet woke up like a free bird and did her morning chores but when she stepped out from her room she enetered her half caged life once again. She did her breakfast which was ready in front of her for the first time in her whole life. She liked it so said thank you to the bodyguard but little did she know sid has send this food for her. Guards didnt told this to avneet nor avneet tried to find out. She had her breakfast and grabbed her bag and started going out of the house; suddenly something striked her that where is that girl whose name is..... Dare devil ahh yes khushi. She turned around and bumped into one guard who is walking behind her like a love sick puppy without uttering a word. Giard got shock and quickly took few steps back and started chanting sorry without giving a chance to avneet for speaking.

Avneet: lis....

Guard: sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Avneet: loo.....

Guard: sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Avneet: it's......

Guard: sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry

Avneet got irritated by this behaviour of the guard so she went from their leaving the guard who is chanting sorry while closing his eyes.

Avneet saw khushi coming down

Avneet: Be quick i have to go for my daily work!

Khushi got confuse and asked

Khushi: what type of daily work?

Avneet: I am doing waitress job in one cafe so i have to read by 9: 45 as it starts by 10 and right now it is 9:30

She said while looking at her wrist watch.

Khushi: You dont need to work and that too this one as bro will never allow you so no need to go anywhere!

She said this and walked towards dinning table. Avneet sighed and went near her and said

Avneet: Call your bro!

Khushi got confuse but still called sid and handover the phone to avneet and started eating her breakfast not caring about the world as food is love; you know!

Avneet called sid and sid received it in one go

Before sid can reply avneet started

Avneet: Look Mr. Whatever your name is, just tell your power girl to not put her ass between my work!

She said this and handed the phone to khushi without listening to sid

Khushi took the phone and kept on her ear when she heard

Sid: What happened babygirl?

And this made khushi choke her own food

Khushi drank water and said

Khushi: wth! Me is not your babygirl and nothing happened here!

She said with annoyed face

Sid: ohhk but why babygirl is saying that tell your power girl to not put her ass between her work?

Khushi got that and said

Khushi: Bro she is working in cafe as waitress so i told her that there is no need to work in that cafe then she told me to call you so i did!

Sid sighed and said

Sid: Let her do! She will not obey me or understand me but i will make her mine by her will only!

Sid cut the call in defeat.

Words count:- 720

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

What will riyaz do?

Will avneet understand sid?

Double update, happy?

We will meet soon, bye!