15. Mr. Hottie

Hello everyone!

Huge one as said! And further chapters will be same!

Be patient for the updates, peeps!

Writers do read this👇👇

Peepsssss this is for all the writers out there! You can type your chapters really quick!
Just use google voice typing keyboard and your work will be done! Like we have to just add punctuations!

And for your kind info i really used it for this one as this chapter got deleted half! And using it made me happy like anything!

It really save time! Do share this idea with everyone out there! All will be happy using it!

I toh just got mad that i quickly made an announcement for all my followers! Me is crazy you know🤪😂

Now lets start

And my eyes once again welled up with tears, fading the smiles on our faces; and he pulled me in tight hug. Now my control over my tears gave up, making me cry violently in his chest. I dont know why i cried in front of him! I dont know what this bond calls! But i only know that i feel safe in his arms. I want to stay in his arms forever as if they are made for holding me only!

I just felt his hands rubbing my back to calm me down! Suddenly one question arises my mind and i asked him without hesitating in between my sobs

Avi: Did  he did something to me?

I asked him this question with the hope of nothing.

Sid: No beautiful! I was on time as i have to save my innocent beautiful soul!

Listening to his words i cried more. I am guilty for being rude with him. I am guilty for everything. He was always sweet to me but i was always rude. I misunderstood him. He saved me two times from this and i never said thank you to him.

It is not late yet!

My mind said and i agreed with it. I know it is not late but

But is no where so say thank you before you lose sm1 who cares for you!

He cares for me?

Yes idiot he do! Just leave that topic and concentrate on thank you first!

Hmm ok!

Sid: My lady, this many tears will make my shirt wet and i will look like an idiot then!

Hearing this i laughed. He break the hug and cupped my chuckling face. His thumbs wiped my tears and his lips pecked my forehead gently!

Sid: Always be happy as from now onwards you will be always happy!

I smiled happily.

Avneet: Thank you!

And this were the only words which came out of my mouth.

Sid: For what?

Avneet: For everything you did for me!

I said this with a smile and his lips turned into smile seeing me smiling

Sid: Beautiful, I dont want your thank you, as i did everything for my happiness only!

And hearing those words my eyes once again welled up; seeing the care he has for me! I was wrong as he cares for me! He loves one orphan who is always hated by everyone around her.

Sid: omg babygirl! What is their to cry? I am sorry if you didn't liked my words!

And i giggled listening him. He is so cute. I pulled his cheeks and said