12. Saviour

Hello everyone!

Chapter is here because this book crossed 5k views and 1k votes!

Congratulations wish kiya toh ab thank you yaha se le lo as i am so much lazy to type thank you to each and every person today! 😪 bura mat mano ji! Sab ka thank you hai ish thank you mein🤣🤣

Lets start

Suddenly......

(Ok so after suddenly moment! All said that sid came so now lets see who came!)

Riyaz's pov continues

Suddenly My phone rang making me hell irritated as this is the time to fuck this hot ass!

I saw my phone on the table flashing BB that means Beloved Brother! My lips turned into smirk and my gaze went on the half naked girl which followed my phone screen later with a teasing look!

My hands went towards my phone and my thumb swiped green button indicating me receiving the call! I kept it on speaker and then got a biggest shock of my life

Sid: Baby bro! I am standing right in front of your secret room so are you going to open it by your own or i have to do that?

And my heart beat stopped listening his words! Sweat made its way on my forehead while making my forehead lines turn into tensed one!

I looked at Miss. Avneet and panicked! Because The Mafia King's love is naked in front of me and Mafia King who is my Beloved step brother is standing right outside my secret room!

"Omg Riyaz! What you will do?" My subconscious mind asked me this while making me hella worried about my sexy body which will be ended today! And before i can think more The Mafia King entered the room, all way dressed up in his Mafia look!

Omg omg omg! Me is dead!

"What the fuck riyaz! Are you idiot or what? Dont forget that you are also Mafia!" My Devil mind stated this to me making me a bit confident but all the confidence went away seeing Mafia King's angry red eyes looking at his love! I gulped down my own saliva in fear as he came towards me!

He looked at me with Rage of killing me! He took one step towards me and suddenly from no where we heard the shout of Avneet!

Avneet: Wtf! I will kill you both!

She said this as she saw us but suddenly started crying seeing herself half naked in front of two mafia step brothers!

And hearing her cries i can see the rage increasing!

I saw her covering herself with the blanket and received one tight punch on my face!

Sid: I AM NOT LOOKING AT HER THEN HOW THE FUCK YOU CAN LOOK AT HER?

With this i received one more punch on my face due to which it got hit to the lamp and started bleeding a bit!

"Idiot, why the fuck you looked at her?" My subconscious mind said this to me making me realize my mistake!

I stood up saying sorry to myself and not looking at Miss. Avneet anymore atleast in front of The Mafia King!

Before continuing i got one kick on my manhood making me wince in pain! I quickly placed my hands on it and rolled on the floor while crying in pain!

Sid: Mr. Rehaan and you will regret doing this!

He said this and kicked my face!

And before blacking out i heard avneet saying

Avneet: You are my Saviour, Mr. Whatever your name is!

Words count:- 629

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

What will happen with riyaz?

Riyaz is scared of The Mafia King but still dares to play with him! 😂😈

Something spicy on the way!

We will meet soon, bye!