2. Mafia Brothers

Hello everyone!

Second chapter so boy drama now!🥴

Lets start

Evening in the NYC is dangerous for some people due to The Mafia King as The Mafia King loves to work under dark clouds more. And today one more person's life is in danger because of his sins. Mafia King is heartless for everyone in this world except his mother.

Heartless Mafia king is selfish with golden heart which is buried deep inside his own heart.

One man of his mid 30s is begging in front of one young boy who is sitting on a chair while working on his tablet. Mid 30s requested to the boy for mercy but heartless little boy is more busy in his work. After 10 minutes of continuous begging heartless boy finally closed his tablet and stood up causing poor man to fall on the floor.

Boy: Your deeds are more powerful than your mercy so its a time to say bye to this world!

He announced this and left the place. Two guards took that man and killed him with deadly torture.

Boy went in his room and called his left hand who is his PA. Within seconds his left hand entered the boy's room with horse racing heart beat. Boy saw him and said with stern face

Boy: Where are innocent lives?

PA: They are send back to their home safely.

Boy: Great!

PA left leaving the heartless boy alone in his room. Boy stood up and wore his black goggles and left towards his mansion grabbing his bike's keys. He drove towards his mansion and directly went inside his room. Seeing him all got shock as after so long he is in the mansion at his favourite time of 24 hours.

Boy stood in front of one photo frame and said with a huge smile on his face

Boy: The Siddharth Nigam has successfully saved 10 kids leaving behind one huge mystery for this world. I am sure you are proud of me after this deed of mine. I love you the most in this world.

(Boy is our Mr. Hottie, sid)

Sid said this and left for a quick shower.

Another side

One boy is fuming in anger due to the one more failure. He is holding his wine glass tightly while sitting on his king chair.

Boy: Once again we lost. How the fuck he always win against me. I will be The Mafia King. I will also bring my company on first position.

He said this and threw the wine glass on the opposite wall.

Boy2: How?

Boy2 asked boy while giving him another wine glass. Boy thought for some minutes and said while drinking his wine

Boy: Beloved Step brother get ready for this one now!

( Boy is Riyaz Aly! You might got that by now)

He said with a victory smile on his face. He said this and left for some work.

Boy2: You will lose once again poor soul. And now i am bored with this false victory smile.

He said this and laughed on Riyaz Aly and sat on Riyaz Aly's chair.

Words count:- 555

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

They are Mafia step brothers!

Big secret with lots of mystery and one huge tug of war on the way!

We will meet soon, bye!