Chapter 5:Nayeon

Jennie's POV

I woke up when sunlight hit my handsome face.I stand up and stretch my arms while yawning.

"hmmm...What a weird dream"i whispered.And since i'm still sleepy and my bed is so nice i decided to sleep again.

I was about to close my eyes when i realized that i'm in someone's room.

And that's when reality hit me.What happened last night is real but....who's room is it?

I was about to stand up when i heard the door opens and pretend that i'm still sleeping.It's bathroom...i guess.

I heard someones footsteps coming near me.I feel it's hand cares my face and kiss my forehead.

"Your so cute when your sleeping hihihi"i heard lisa said.Wait!WHAT!!?LISA???

I heard the footsteps move away.I opened my left eye before widening it because of what i'm seeing right now.

Her hair is so wet and she's just wearing a bathrobe.She slowly untie it and removing it slowly,slowly,slowly,slooow---*Knock knock*

"Lis...It's me,irene..The dress is in my room"I heard someone said from the door  outside and lisa fixed her bathrobe before opening the door and walk away leaving me with wide eyes and.....boner,fuck! I quickly run towards the bathroom and do my thing.I don't care if it's someones house cause my 'thing' is more important.

~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~

It's been an hour and i'm really really hungry so i decided to go outside.

I was walking in the forever...since i don't know where i was right now.This house....no!This MANSION is sO FrEakInG BiG!

I saw a black door...i think it's the exit,i'm not sure.I was about to open it when a maid interrupted.

"Y-your not allowed th-there..I'm sorry for interrupting b-but are you jen-jennie kim?"She asked while looking on the floor feeling nervous.

"Yes"

"Come with me"

I don't know anything about this mansion so i just nodded and followed her.We arrived at the Dining area and wow!There's so many foods.

"Young Master,lisa told us to make you breakfast"She said before bowing.She was about to leave when i asked her.

"Wait!Lisa??Where is she??"

She Bowed to me again before saying,"I'm sorry miss but we don't know."

I just nod and eat since i'm really starving right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm really really sorry Miss Im and Miss Minatozaki but Miss Bae will fired me if you don't leave" i heard the maid earlier said but i didn't turn to them since i'm still eating hehe...

"Oh c'mon...Just leave that to us.....and lisa.Now go"

.....

I'm now done eating when i saw a girl with bunny face aproach me and sat on my lap...oh goshh...i hope she won't notice it.

"Hey there..what's your name?"She asked seductively.

"I-i'm j-jennie k-ki-kim"Oh god...I Stuttered..this is so embarassing.

"Oh~I'm Nayeon..Im Nayeon and soon to be Kim slash mother of your child...our chil----"

"NAYEOOOOONNN!!!"

It's my lisa~

.............

"YAH!LISA!I'M SORRY!UNTIE ME HERE!I HAVE A DATE WITH JEONGYEON LATER!LET ME GO!!!LISAAAAA!!!"

"LISAAAA!!!!UNTIE ME !!!"

"PLEASEEE!!!HEY!LIS!JEONGYEON WILL BE MAD AT ME!!!LISA!HEEEEYY!I'M JUST TEASING YOUR JENNIE!!!"

I heard from the guestroom.I'm now in lisa's room lying with lisa on my side,hugging me.

"Let her go,lis..."I pleaded again.

"I said no..No is a NO...Let her!That's what she got for touching what's mine!Now shut up!!!.......And let's cuddle~"Woah...she's just mad earlier and now she's like a baby....MY baby.