Chapter 11:Sehun

Jennie's POV

I was walking towards my locker when someone block my way...i look at the someone and it's sehun

"Well well well...Look who's here?"Sehun asked his 3 dogs.

"Is she the FREAK?"-chanyeol

"I think she's the LOSER"-Xiumin

"Nah..i think it's both"-Baekhyun

Then the other students laugh but the others is not.Sehun smirk but i just smiled to him making him angry.I know that he just want to pissed me off but i won't let that to happen.

"Yah!Why are you smilling!!?"He shouted.The students stop laughing.

"Because your face is so ugly"I said before walking away.

-------Lunch time------

*kriiiiiiiiiing*

"---And that's all for today"Our professor said before leaving.

I fixed my things and put it inside my bag.I haven't seen lisa and irene yet.I think i really make her upset.I was walking in the hallway when i got a message to an unknown.

UNKNOWN

Come here in the rooftop.I want to tell you something.Right now,please!!...

Hmmm...I wonder who it is.I came in the roof top but there's no one then i felt someone staring at my back and saw sehun.

"Sehun"I said.

"Oh so your remember me...Am i really that handsome,eh?"He said before combing his hair using his hands.

"Ofcourse i remember you.Well,who wouldn't ??you're the most ugliest person i've ever seen"I said then smirk.

He then punch me hard causing me to fall on the ground then his three dogs started kicking me till i got unconsious.

---------------------------------------

I walked up and saw a demon chicken infront of me.

"Oh finally you're awake!"Then a nurse came and asked me if i'm okay and tell me on to be careful and drink medicine.

"I'm kim jisoo by the way...thank you for taking care to jennie miss??"

"Miss Soon-to-be-kim"The nurse said making me choke.

--------------------------

We're walking to bus station when a lamborghini stopped infront of us.

I look at my side and saw no jisoo.I look at my back and she's now running to a black van.I heard a clearing throat and i look at my lisa who's pissed and worried.

"Want a ride?"She asked making me blushed.She look at me confused before getting what my action mean.

"I-i mean do you want me to drive you since your injured.N-not that..ermm hehe"She said nervously.

"Don't worry about it...i'm okay"I said.

"But jen-"I cutted her off.I hate being scolded.

"I'm.okay. I said don't worry..It's just a simple wounds and bruises...Nothing to worry abo---"And that when she glared at me."Let's go!"I immediatly run to her car.

----------------------------

I'm now in our room..i mean mine and lisa's room.We're  lying in the bed.Her head in my arms while her arms are in my waist.I humming a song for lisa who's sleeping like a baby.Adorable baby.