Chapter 4:Seulrene

2 weeks later

Lisa's POV

I'm now standing infront of our mansion. It was my second visit since i'm always in my condo or my office in my dad's company...soon to be mine.

I went inside and saw............no one,just maids.

I look at seulgi,my personal bodyguard slash bestfriend.

"Hey you!Where's your masters?"She asked in cold voice making the maid nervous.

"T-they're out of....town but young master,i-irene is in th-the living room"she said.

I just nod and walk upstairs leaving seulgi.Irene really hate seulgi but i don't know why.I think they're hiding something without telling me,aisshhh....

*knock knock*

"Who's there???"i heard unnie said.

"It's me!Lisa!"

She opened the door and let me come inside.

"You told me that your going to tell me something??"i asked as i sat on the chair beside her bed.

"Oh....about that..."She opened her drawer and give me a black folder."It's jennie's~"

"Hmmm..."

I opened it and saw jennie's information.Her parent's died in a car accident.Kim jongin or kai,her brother is working in our company.Her cousin,jisoo is also studying in KM UNIVERSITY.What's her favorite color....birthdate....adress.It's so far from here but it's okay.

I closed the black envelope and look at my lazy unnie lying in her stomach while burying her face in the pillow.

"Unnie~~Can you accompany me~Pleaseeeeee~"I pleaded using my cute baby voice that no one can resist.

"Geez lis!Stop it Ahhhhh!I CAN HEAR YOU AHHHH!"She screams while putting her hands in her ears.

And that's the cue of my acting skills.I acted like a baby who's about to cry making her stop and hug me tightly..

"I'm sorry...i'll accompany you later"She said patting my back.

"But i want now...NOW!"

-----------------------------------------------

Jennie's POV

I was about to eat my favorite vanilla ice cream when a loud bang heard from my door causing me to flinch and my poor ice cream fell.

I got pissed so i harshly opened the door and crossed my arms.I looked at that someone making me regret my action.

"KIM! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PAY YOUR DEPTH AND NOW YOU HAVE A GUTS TO HARSHLY OPEN THE DOOR AND CROSSED YOUR ARMS ON ME NOW!!??"Mrs. Song said.The owner of this old small apartment since i don't have much money to use.

"I-i'm so sorry,Mrs. Song...i-i'm really really sor---"

"Sorry not sorry kim....First of all,It's 'MISS' Song.Second,i'm sorry too jen but you have to leave now.I-i need the apartment and the money."

The apartment is now gone.I have to find another apartment and use my allowance.

.......

............

...................

Guess what???My money got steal by someone earlier and i was about to call jisoo for some help but another guy came and stole my phone too.

I was now walking in this dark alley not knowing where to go when a van came revealing a two muscular guy.I was about to run when they put a handkerchief in my nose making me unconsious

...................

*Tooooooooooooooot....*
/She's dead....charr/