Chapter 12:Cause of being jelous

Third person's POV

Sehun and his friends are eating happily..not until they heard jennie and lisa flirting and they're friends teasing.He was about to approach them but his friends stop him.So they just went somewhere far away from jenlisa.

"Sehun!"Chanyeol called because he saw sehun going out and he knew what sehun about to do.

"What?"He replied coldly making his other friends flinched.

"We still have to pick your parents up,remember??"And that's when he sighed and excused his self.

                      ••••••

Someone's POV

I was relaxing in my room while this two girls sucking my dick when my phone rang.I then look at it and got shock when i saw that it's our boss.So i quickly answered it without hesitation.

"Hello?"sehun answered.

"oh hey,boss."

"I want you to do something"

"Sure..boss.Anything!"

                        •••

I'm now in this convinience store's parking lot sitting in jennie's bike while waiting for her.

I actually don't hate jennie but my boss want this..so i'll do what he wants since i owe him.no..WE owe him our life.

Then i saw jennie walking towards me so i quickly position myself.She stopped when she saw me and look at me confused.

"That's my bike...ermmm mino,right?"She asked.Woah!Is she for real?She didn't sure if that's my name.

"yeah...jennie,right?"I asked.Woah...i'm so good at acting hehe~

She then nodded and i apologized for sitting at her bike before getting up.She bid her goodbye to me and told me to take care when i punch her face really hard..making her nose bleed.

"I think you're the one who should take care"I said before punching her again causing her to stumble on the ground and kicking her.

"H-hey...please..s-stop..please*cough* no"She keep pleading but no.If it's my boss wants....i have no mercy.

I keep kicking her and my legs started to feel numb.So i decided to take my knife out and was about to stab her when a hand grab my hand and quickly get my knife.

I push that stranger and kick him too.And when i'm about to kill him..i saw three guys running towards me.

"Damn!"And that's when i ran.Fuck my life!Maybe if that someone didn't interrupt me maybe jennie is already dead.Aishhh....