Chapter 3:Jero?

lisa-20 yrs. old
Jennie-21 yrs. old

_______________________________

Jennie's POV

I was about to go to my locker when the 'slut'...i mean the captain of the cheerleaders called me.

"Hey freak!"she called but i just ignore it.She going to make me embarrass again,what's new?Ever since they found out about me being an intersex they started to call me names,bully me and hurt me.

Someone kick me so hard causing me to fall on the floor.I was about to pick up my books when Nancy stepped on my hand.

"Didn't i tell you that when i call you,you have to come to me right away!!But what did you do!!!?You.Ignore.me!!!"

"I-i ahh...it hurts..stop.please i'm so sorry.i-i just-"

"y-you ahh...it hurts..stop.please you're so sorry.y-you just...Blah blah blah!Look at you!Look at yourself...HAHAHAHAHA--OUCH!"

When i look at her.I saw her holding her head while wincing in pain.

"WHO DID THAT!!!!!!?"She asked----more like a shout.

"Me!"Someone replied.Huh?It's so familliar.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!?REVEAL YOUR SELF!!!"

Then the students stand in the sides.A familliar girl is standing in the middle with 2 girl and 1 boy on her side.

Wait...is that.................lisa?????

"Hey slut!Long time no see!"

"L-lisa????W-what are you d-doing here???"Woah...this is my first time to hear the queen bee stuttered.

"What do you think?Remember my boyfriend?jero??"

Jero?I thought i'm her boyfriend.Silly jen!She's still young at that time.Maybe she's just playing.

"Jero..jero..jero..Stay away from my jero"She said in cold voice and dark aura making all of us flinch.

"W-what?I-i don't even k-know........him"

Then the boy beside lisa gave her a phone......

"Hey ms. jung....remember the MD company?.....yeah that one.....Crash.it....thank you"She said before hanging up.Nancy fell on the floor and started crying.

Nancy's phone rang.She answered it while clenching her hand into fist.

"NO!!!"

And that's when she ran away.Lisa walked towards me and offer me her hands.

"Hey there..my jero!Want some help?"She said in a soft ang gentle voice making my heart flutter and blush.So...i'm her jero,huh?

-----------------------------------------------

"So..uhmmm guys.This is jennie"Lisa introduced before walking away.We're now in the cafeteria.All of the stundents are looking at lisa full of lust.God!If i can just choke their eyes..i already did.aissh...

"Hello there jennie...I'm Bae joohyun but you can call me irene.I'm lisa's half sister.Nice to meet you"

"I'm Roseanne Park but you can call me chaeyoung,chae or whatever you want.I'm Lisa's cousin."The other one with chipmunk's face.

I look at the boy with bunny face who's looking inlove at lisa...geeez.

"Hey...kook!"Irene called.He look at her with questioning look.Irene point at me by her lips making the bunny boy looked away grumpily.

"hmmp!"

"Ehehehe...i'm sorry about him jen...He's just mad that no one told him about you."Irene whispered.

"He's jeon jungkook....Lisa's 'friend'....."she added.Then lisa arrived with foods.

"Let's eat..."

Then chaeyoung immediatly take the foods and started eating like there's no tommorow.

"Don't mind her,jen.She just love to it.Here,try it~~"Lisa offered making me fall inlove to her deeper.