Chapter 2:Leaving you

1 year later~~

Jennie and lisa were in their big tree while talking,eating ice cream and getting to know each other when lisa suddenly became serious.

"-jisoo and kai ate ten more chicken while i was like'ARE THEY FOR REAL???' HAHAHAHAH---"jennie stop when she saw a sad lisa.

"Lisa?lis??lisa~~~"She called while waving her hand in lisa's face.

"Huh?yes?What's up??"

"Are you listening to me???"

"Ofcourse!!!"Lisa replied smilling nervously.

"Yeah,ofcourse your not..What's wrong?Care to share???"

Lisa is hesitating to tell 'it' but she can't keep it just like that.So,she take a deep breath before looking straight to jennie's eyes.

"Promise me you won't freak out"Then jennie nodded.

"Erm...Jen....i-i'm...i'm leaving"

"WHAAAAAT!!!???"

"Aissh,i said don't freak out..."

"B-but...when??"Jennie asked in low and sad voice.

"Next week..So we still have uhmmm 4 days"

'4 days....i will make that 4 days a memorable for her'jennie thought.

Lisa's POV

~~~~~~~~~~Day 1~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon!Jen!!Let's go swim!!!"
I shouted running toward the river.While jennie?Don't mind her.She's so slow..........well not really.

"Why don't you help me carry this basket and your very very heavy bag!!!!!"

"Just leave it there!C'mon!Let's swim!WHOOOOO!!!!"I shouted before jumping into the water.Wait...it's not just a normal water.It's.......

"COOOOLLLLLDDDD!!!!!JENNIE!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~Day 2~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom...Dad...This is lisa my...m-my...my...."

"Your?????"

"My friend.."

'Friend...yeah!Friend!But it's okay..it's better than nothing,right?'i thought.

"Hi..Mr. and Mrs. Kim!I'm Lalisa Manoban"

"Manoban?Your not a korean?"Mrs. Kim asked.

"Yeah...I'm a thai.But i grew up here in korea"

"Oh~~"She said then the door open revealing a muscular handsome guy.

"Oppss...Woah!You must be lisa?"He said while walking towards me.How did he know my name?

"I'm kim jongin...kai for short.Nice to meet you,my sister in law"He said making me blush.

"I-i'm not you siste--"

"Don't deny it...i know she maybe hard headed sometimes but she can be a good husband"He whispered making me blush more but got interrupted when we heard a fake cough from jennie.He winked at me before leaving.

'Sister in law?I like it!.

~~~~~~~~~~Day 3~~~~~~~~~

"Jen??"

"Hmm?"

"Where are we going?

"You'll see...."

_____________________________

"Wow! I always dream to play in the arcade!!!Thank you !!!"

"Your welco--"I didn't let her to finish cause i'm really really excited so i just dragged her there.

We play and play until we got tired so i just dragged her to a ice cream parlor.

"I want one chocolate and one vanilla flavor please~~"

"Awe...your cute..here!take it!It's free"The vendor said giving me the ice creams.

"Really????Thank you sir!Jen!Look!It's free!!!"i said before giving the vanilla one to jennie.

"Daebak!Thank you sir!"

~~~~~~~~~~Day 4~~~~~~~~~~

We're now looking in the sunset....Holding hands...My head leaning in her shoulder.

I was just humming when i heard a sob.

"Jen?Oh my gosh!Hey~ Why are you crying???"I said while wiping her tears away.

"Do you really have to leave?"

"Oh gosh...jen.."

"Sorry...sorry.It's just-i-i will miss you"

"Me too jen but....Aishh we already talk about it.C'mon"I reminded but she's still crying.It makes my heart break in piece.

"Lisa?...i know it's so fast a-and we're still young but will you be my girlfriend"She said making my eyes widen.

"W-what?"Did i heard it
right?

"It's a yes or no lis...now will you be my--"

"Yes!"

"Now that your my girlfriend...Promise me that your...y-your going to come back,arrasseo!?"

"NE!"

"I love you jen"

"hmm...love you more~~"

'I promise jen...I'll be back...for you.....for...........us~'