Chapter 1:First Encounter

Third person's POV

A little lisa is in the park walking while looking down when she bumped to someone causing her to fell on the ground.

"I-i'm sorry" she said while trying to stand up but failed.

The someone chuckled and help her to stand up by putting lisa's arms in her shoulder."I should be the one who's saying sorry since your the one who fell" She said that made lisa look at someone.

"I'm Jennie by the way..And you are???"

'Wow!She have an eyes like cat's.I love Cats!!!Is she a catwoman?Catgirl?Super cat?'Lisa thought.

"Hey...You okay??????"

"Oh..Y-yeah,I'm fine.I'm Lalisa but you can call me lisa"

"So lisa...did you see the big tree there??"Little jennie asked while pointing at the big tree not too far away from them.

"Let's go there.."She said before dragging lisa there.

"Wait for me here,okay?"Jennie asked that made the younger one curious but she just shrugged it off and nodded.

Lisa is just looking at the other kids playing when jennie came with chocolate and vanilla ice cream making lisa's eyes sparkle.

'cute' jennie thought.

"Can i????"Lisa asked using her aegyo making jennie's heart beat faster.

"Sure...it's actually for you.What do you want,the chocolate one or vani--

"The Chocolate one!!!!!"She answered quickly using her aegyo again.

"Stop being cute..i might kiss you" Jennie mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Oh--uhhm nothing"She said looking away.

Lisa actually heard it making her smile.

-----------------------------------------------

"So uhmm jen...Let's see each other again next time~~"

"Yeah..bye lis~"

"Bye.....uhmmm..jen?"

"hmm?"

"M-my hand"Lisa said as she looked down at their hands then jennie widen her eyes.

"O-oh...ermm sor-sorry"Jennie quickly take her hands while scratching her nape because of embarassment.

"Jen?"Lisa called out again while playing with her finger.

"What's wro---*muah*"She didn't finished her word when lisa kissed her cheek.

"Thank you!!" Lisa said before running away while jennie is still frozen and processing what just lisa did.

A minutes after...she finally realized what just happened that made her smile and feel a tingling in her stomach.She thinks she's just hungry so she just went back home.Touching where lisa kissed while smilling like an idiot.

"Jen??"She heard a voice in behind making her jump in shock.

"Yah!Grandma!Are trying to kill me???"She asked hands are stilk in her chest.

"I'm sorry ,okay?It's just that..your smiling like a crazy--"

"I'm not a crazy!"

"Hmmmmmmm.....oh jisoo's!! my jennie is inlove!!!!"

"I'm not inlove!!!"

"really...huh?"

"Ermm...well..it's just--argh!!I'm going to take a bath!!!!!"she said causing her grandma chuckled.

'Inlove,huh?'Jennie thought.

On the other hand,in lisa's bedroom...

Lisa's POV

I'm now lying on my bed when i remember jennie...

*Dug dug* *Dug dug* *Dug dug* *Dug dug* *Dug dug*

Huh?What's wrong with my heart??? Am i going to die??? I'll ask my personal nurse later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So?????..." i asked my personal nurse,Miyeon.

"Hmmm...Everythings.O..kay"

"Huh?What do you mean by okay!?Are you kidding me!!?My heart is beating faster when i'm remembering her!!!I-it's so weird.When i remember her smile..there's a weird feeling in my stomach.I-it's not normal because----"

"Because your inlove"

"Huh?Me??Inlove!?Are you joking?"

"Do i look like one?...Aww...Our baby lis is inlove.Yieeeeee...i'm going to tell this to Master Marco..Your inlove~~Our Baby lisa is inlov--OUCH!Yah!Why did you hit me!?"She asked pouting while rubbing her arm.

"Hmmp!Serves you right!Let me tell you this!First,i'm.not.inlove.Secon---"

"Hmmp!Why are you so indenial!?--*Smack*Ouch!Yah!!I'm just telling the truth!"

"I'm not in denial!Aish.Second,Don't tell my dad,mom or whoever..just don't tell anyone.It's just between you and me!!"

"Aww...We have a secret then..It's so nice to be friend with you,baby lis~~"

"Third,We're not friend"I said that made her pout.

I stood up and before i go"And lastly,stop pouting...you look like a duck"

"A pretty and sexy duck!!"

"Eww...gross"

"YAH!!!"She was about to throw the pillow to me when i run and immediatly close the door while laughing.

The maids give me a weird look making me glared at them causing them to leave nervously.

'Inlove,huh?'i thought while putting my hand on my chest.