Chapter 7:D-E-A-D

-2 weeks later-

Jennie's POV

I'm now in jisoo's apartment since lisa is in her parents mansion and i don't want to be alone in her house or more like a mansion too with her maids,butlers,guards and many more.It's so awkward to them since i'm not used to have them cause i'm not rich.

"So jen...How are you and lisa?"She asked making my eyes widen.

"Y-you knew???"

"Ofcourse!I heard it to my classmates and it's almost all of the students topic!"I became nervous and scared at the same time since my brother,kai...said that i have to finish college first,get a nice job before that oh-so-called-dating-love-or-whatsoever!.I'm D-E-A-D...

-----------------------------------------------

"ARR YOU KIDDING ME!!!?"I shouted at jisoo.

"Yah!I'm still older than you! And jen...you asked for a solution then i gave it to you!"

"SOLUTION!!?REALLY CHU!?IS THAT A SOLUTION!!!?"

"Yeah..."

"BREAKING UP WITH LISA!!!?NO WAY!THAT'LL.NEVER.GONNA.HAPPEN!"I shouted again as i banged my hand to her table making her flinch.

"Well,that's good"Someone said behind my back making me jump and look at that someone.

"I-irene...W-what are you..What are y-you d-do-doing h-here,hehehe"I stuttered.Well,who wouldn't,right?The one and only Irene is standing in front of you.

"Be a woman to your words jen cause if not...You're gonna live in a hell"She said in cold voice.

"Anyways...I just wanna give this to you,jisoo.My Baby chipmunk want me to give you that"She said as she handed jisoo a box.I wonder what's inside.

"And you jennie...hmmm"

*Ting* Her phone.She look at it before widening her eyes and quickly take the box in jisoo's hands whose about to open it.

"I'm sorry...it's for jennie...and...this is yours"She gave jisoo the bucket of chicken and chocolates.

"Huh??"Jisoo asked confusely

"Someone wants to give you that and i can't tell who is that someone!...and jennie...lisa said that open that when yout alone ONLY"And with that,She left.

"You didn't tell me that you have admirer."I teased.

"Yah!"She smacked my head before leaving me alone.

*Ring* *Ring*

~kai calling

Oh shit!I forgot!
i'm really...really...D-E-A-D