Chapter 18:Unexpected and weird

-3 week later-

Lisa's POV

It's now been 1 week since i started to change.I don't know what's happening to my body but all i can say is i hate it.

I keep vomiting and everything is so smelly!Even my favorite daisy is so smelly.I always feel dizzy amd craving for ice creams.Aish..i really need to go to doctor now.

I dialed irene's number and she quickly answered it.

"Hi unnie!Am i disturbing you?"

"No..it's okay.So what's up?"

"I want to go to hospital ermm can you accompany me?"

"Yeah,sure anything for you!"

"Thanks"

_______________________________

I'm now sitting inside the doctor's office with irene beside me while the doctor is doing something ermm i do 't really know.

He came back with a smile in his face.

"Congratulation!"He said making me and irene confuse.Is he drugged,crazy or something?

"What-"

"You're 3 weeks pregnant!"

'You're 3 weeks pregnant!'

'3 weeks pregnant!'

'pregnant!'

And that's when tears fall down my cheeks.I can't believe it!I'm pregnant!I don't care if i'm still studying cause this is now my last year tho and back to the story.

I look at irene and she's also crying.We both smile and hug eachother.

_______________________________

"Unnie~"

"hmm?"

We are now in her mansion lying in her bed.My head in her arms.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"She ask as she stop playing with my hair.

"Can we go to the mall?"

"What for?"

"So that i can buy baby stuffs" i said earning a chuckle to her.

"Yah!I'm serious here!"

"But lis...we still don't know what's their gender"

"Then we'll buy a baby girl and baby boy's stuffs....also don't tell about this to jennie"

"And why is that?Don't tell me this is not jennie's!?"She ask raising her voice.

"W-what!!?Ofcourse it is!I-i just want to surprise her..you know?"

"Oh?Is that so.Okay then"

Sigh...

_______________________________

Sandara park's POV

Hi!I'm Sandara Park but Dara for short.I'm lisa's butler or more like lisa's second mother since i'm the one who's always with her and her parents are in the thailand.

I always know everything!as in everything that is happening in this house but now?I don't know a thing.This is weird...they are weird...everything is weird.

Irene keep visiting lisa with fruits and food that she made.

Lisa change too.She keep vomiting and everything around her is smelly for her..just for her.I check everything but nothing's new.She always feel dizzy and light headed.And aslo moody.Is she pregnant or something?I just take a vacation for two months and now?Hmm...I think i'm overthinking again.Never mind.

Jennie too.Yes,i know her.Seulgi told me that she is lisa's lover.She's always going out.I don't want to ask her since we're not close,duh.

It's really weird.