Chapter 9:Misheard

Jennie's POV

I'm here in the café again talking to this crazy girl...meh,just kidding..It's just that she keeps talking and talking and talking like there's no tomorrow.We just saw eachother yesterday,btw.

"--I know i fucked up because i punch our boss but that's not my fault!He's pervert!I'm looking for a job now-"BlaBlaBla..

"How are you and my brother,krystal??"I asked then she suddenly choke even tho she didn't eat or drink anything but i still give her water.

"Actually jen..."She said as she wipes the side of her lips by tissue.

"Hmm?"i asked before looking straight in her eyes.

"I'm pregnant"She blurted out.

"Y-you're pregnant!!?"

I asked--wait!What?That's not my voice and it seems familliar.I look at my back and to my horror it's....lisa.

"H-hey lis..."I stand up and was about to hug her when she push my hand away.

"Don't.Hey.lis.me.jen!I-i thought you love me!!?B-but why!!?tell me!!Am i ugly?I have money,famous and can gives your needs like the others but why!!!?WHY!!!?"okay i think she didn't heard everything.

"Lis..look i---"I stop when i saw tears falling to her cheeks.I was about to wipe it when she look away and move backwards.

"I think it's time"She mumbled but i still heard it.She look at me and before i could say anything she already dragged me away leaving krystal speechless.

She keep dragging me and we arrived at the parking lot in the back.Then in just a second..my hands are already tied.eh???

She make me sat in the passenger seat and she sat in the driver's seat.

"I alreary told you from the start jen...I want you!You're mine!MINE ALONE!!!!!!!"and with that she drove the car fast.

"Lisa!L-lisa!!!Slow down!W-we might die!!!"I warned but she just chuckle and drove the car fast more.

"Die?I know.If i can't have you  then no one will jen..No.One.No Oneeeee!!!!!!"

"Lisa!No!Listen to---"

"NO!"Aisshhh...she's so scary but hardheaded at the same time.

"LISA!STOP!YAH!TURN LEFT..TURN LEFT...WAAAAH LISA!!!!!!LISTEN TO ME!!!!KRYSTAL IS KAI'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!!"and boom...she slow down then stop me.

I quickly run and open the door for her..

"Lisa...Krystal is not mine"i said while caressing her hands.

"B-but she said that she's p-pregnant"She said while crying.

"Yes lis..that's true BUT!If your thinking that the baby is mine then don't because that will never happen...I love you lis...i love you so much...And if your thinking that i'll cheat on you well that wull also never happen because you're already enough for me,okay?Do you understand??" i asked softly.She smiled and nodded.

We hugged eachother for so long that led us to a hot make out session when we realized that we're still in the public.There's no one here but still.

So i make the move to pulled away and gasped for air.We go in the car and sat there in silence.I look at her and her hands are shaking...she's nervous.

"Jen?"She called.So i 'hmmmed' and look at her.

"Do you really love me?"She asked again while looking at her shoes.

"Ofcourse!"I quickly replied.She then look at me straight in the eyes and take my hand.

"Take me"She said.i actually don't get it at first but soon realized what she just said when she quickly sat on my lap and kissed me hungrily.